Southbridge Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Southbridge, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Southbridge, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Southbridge, MA 01550 (508)7649800 Intake: Call our office during regular business hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30 to 4:30pm.
We are a dry shelter.
We accept men, women, and children for short-term shelter, generally around 30 days up to a maximum of 90 days.St. Luke's Guesthouse provides Christian hospitality to th See more details
Worcester, MA 01603 15.65 miles from city center Southbridge
(508) 755-6403 We are not a homeless shelter. If you are seeking shelter,Residential ProgramJeremiah’s Inn has a 29 bed Social Model Recovery Program for men. This is a program of experiential learning that is peer oriented. Everyone gives and receives help. Residents in this program work w See more details
Worcester, MA 01602 16.72 miles from city center Southbridge
508-755-2212 Family shelter
Our program staff counsels families to help them identify their needs and develop a comprehensive service plan. The families receive case management, advocacy, assistance in securing housing, employment and other vital services such as obtaining a doctor or health insur See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 16.99 miles from city center Southbridge
(508) 872-4853 Greater Worcester Housing Connection Triage Center Emergency shelter on Queen Street for both men and women. Homeless, substance abusers, transients.Southern Middlesex Opportunity Center’s Greater Worcester Housing Connection Shelte See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 17.02 miles from city center Southbridge
(508) 860-1080 Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00pm – 3:00pm,
ask for Triage Case Manager. Shower services available 8:30 am - 4:00 pmProvides a comprehensive array of services to homeless individuals including medical screenings and primary See more details
Worcester, MA 01610 17.15 miles from city center Southbridge
5087980762 Visitation House is a caring home providing women with unplanned pregnancies a path to cherish and sustain the life of their babies. With a warm, nurturing home environment, enrichment programs, and support services, we help new mothers, from all walks of life, bring their babies into a welcomi See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 17.31 miles from city center Southbridge
508 753 3084 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8am to 5pm.Shelter for homeless families. Closed referral by DCHD (Department of Communities and Housing Development of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts).Services provided through Catholic Chari See more details
Worcester, MA 01609 17.39 miles from city center Southbridge
508-756-5486 Shelter provides temporary shelter for women with our without children.
Night shelter hours: 5:30pm to 8am nightly. Please call 508-756-5486 x230 to find out if there is shelter space available. When the shelter is full, we will not be accepting See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 17.47 miles from city center Southbridge
(508) 371-8009 *Note - This is not FREE. There is a cost to stay at this location. Call for details. Our furnished affordable rooms provide each individual the opportunity
for personal security and individual growth. With our community style
setting, our reside See more details
Worcester, MA 01608 17.57 miles from city center Southbridge
508 791 3181 When living paycheck to paycheck, a jump in the cost of rent, an abusive relationship, addiction, or an unexpected catastrophe can have a lasting and devastating affect. Each year increasing numbers of adult women are faced with the prospect of homelessness in our community. The YWCA responds to thi See more details
Worcester, MA 01604 17.95 miles from city center Southbridge
(508) 755-4362 The Friendly House Shelter & Scattered Sites Program is a temporary emergency shelter program providing short-term housing, extensive housing search and services to help families to become self-sufficient. We serve families with children and expectant parents who are homeless. Most of the famili See more details
Worcester, MA 01613 17.99 miles from city center Southbridge
508-755-9030 Women and Children's shelter. To get help, you should call the Daybreak Resources for Women and Children hotline at 508-755-9030. The Daybreak hotline will accept collect calls.The Daybreak program provides services to the greater Worcester area. All services offered can be accessed thr See more details
Danielson, CT 06239 20.46 miles from city center Southbridge
(860) 774-4977 Families, Single Males and Single Females - 60 day shelter stay. Staffed 24 hours per day.
The Emergency Shelter is a 50-bed facility available to homeless families and single adults. The program is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Customers are provided 3 meals a day and ba See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 26.71 miles from city center Southbridge
203-423-7719 An emergency shelter for families. Usually mother with children. Holy Family is able to take new borns from the hospital with their moms. It provides three meals a day plus snacks. There is an onsite education program for children that includes an after school homework tutoring program. When school See more details
Willimantic, CT 06226 27.01 miles from city center Southbridge
(860) 450-1346 This fully-staffed, year-round organization offers a seasonal no freeze shelter November through April, and a year-round walk-in hospitality center where people can take showers, secure personal and hygiene supplies, access community services, complete 211 intakes, temporarily store personal it See more details