San Rafael Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our San Rafael, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for San Rafael, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
San Rafael, CA 95401 415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 8.83 miles from city center San Rafael
800-799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 9.12 miles from city center San Rafael
(510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 10.13 miles from city center San Rafael
(510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
Berkeley, CA 94710 13.87 miles from city center San Rafael
510-525-4469 50 beds shelter for single adults. Hours: Arrie at 5pm. Residents leave by 9:00am mon- fri and can return at 5pm. Saturday and Sundays residents may stay on site. See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 14.68 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 474-4621 Thank you for your interest in our short-term Residential Shelter Program. Please note that Raphael House is not an emergency shelter. If you are a family with children under the age of 18 or a women in the last trimester of pregnancy and are in need of shelter or are interested in learning more abo See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 14.75 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 487-3300 Provides safe, 24-hour access to shelter for unhoused adults in San Francisco. Next Door Shelter has 334 beds with separate sections for men and women. Residents receive two meals daily. They can also access case management and mental health services through EC See more details
San Francisco, CA 94117 15.05 miles from city center San Rafael
(800) 669-6196 Shelter Runaway Youth.Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Each year, Diamond Youth Shelter provides shelter to approximately 100 homeless underage children and runaway teens. See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 15.06 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 923-9846 Property Management Homeless ServicesThe Housing Services Staff are enthusiastic about helping clients retain and maintain their housing through rental payment and money management services. The Housing Services Department: Builds rapp See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 15.14 miles from city center San Rafael
415-749-2968 40 bed young adult shelter for 18-24yr old homeless.
120 nights max/yr. residents have access to laundry, tv, internet, 3 meals/day, 9:45pm curfew. must be out between 8:30am-noon and 1pm-5pm on weekdays unless working full time or have bed rest note.
1 bag lunch/day is available for homeless 1 See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 15.22 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 852-5300 Homeless Services.Community Housing Partnershipâ€™s mission is to help homeless people secure housing and become self-sufficient.PurposeCommunity Housing Partnership is an outcome focused nonprofit that fulfills its mission by developing and managing high quality suppor See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 15.31 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 644-0504 Drop In Services at 37 Grove Street San Francisco, CA 94102Tuesdays 9 am to 12 pm Friday 1 pm to 4 pm Family Resource Center & Central City Access Point Diaper Bank Toiletries Mail Pick U See more details
Berkeley, CA 94702 15.34 miles from city center San Rafael
510-548-2884 Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM Breakfast 9AM - 10AM Lunch 12PM - 1PM We are a non-profit program addressing the needs of homeless and low-income women and children to ensure that they have a safe daytime refuge where they receiv See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 15.39 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 861-8688 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. Provides a 9 to 12 month drug recovery program. In San Francisco, CityTeam Ministries is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam San Francisco has a wonderful, cari See more details
San Francisco, CA 15.48 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 255-0165 Our 23 bed emergency shelter offers those fleeing from violence or other forms of domestic abuse a safe, temporary haven for up to 12 weeks.In addition to providing food and shelter, Rosalie House provides residents with other means of support. These services include:Safety Planning See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 15.51 miles from city center San Rafael
415) 487-3300 Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco (ECS) helps homeless and very low-income people every day and every night obtain the housing, jobs, shelter, and essential services each person needs to prevent and end homelessness.Episcopal Community Services operates shelters for homeless See more details
San Francisco, CA 94107 15.72 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 597-7960 5:00PM - 1:00AM, every day. Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in person at one of these sites.90-day reservations are made through the 311 Shelter Reservation Waitli See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 15.83 miles from city center San Rafael
(877) 384-3578 W.O.M.A.N., Inc. is dedicated to empowering domestic violence survivors to create lives free of violence. See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 15.94 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 503-0500 Women's Shelter.24 Hour Crisis Line: 1.877.503.1850Text Line: 415-200-3575Drop In CenterLa Casa de las Madres' Drop In Center embodies our commitment to providing a comprehensive continuum of care for victims and survivors o See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 16.03 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 864-1515 Baker Places, Inc. is committed to providing a comprehensive array of high quality services to adults with mental health, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS related issues.Transitional Residential TreatmentThese services provide up to 90 day See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 16.17 miles from city center San Rafael
510-649-4980 Shelter open from 5 pm – 7 am daily.Shelter reservation line: 1-866-960-2132.Shelter reservation line open from Monday-Friday at 12 noon and 7 pm, and on Sat & Sun at 2 pm.Homeless Drop In CenterInformation & referral, health care enrollments, case management, l See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 16.20 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 869-7977 Hours: Monday â€“ Friday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon and 2:00 â€“ 7:00PM (open until 8:00 PM on Thursdays)Saturday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon.Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in p See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 16.57 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 550-4478 10 family homeless shelter. For Families only. No longer a men's shelter.The St. Josephâ€™s Family Center program provides families emergency shelter, three meals daily, on-site case management, counseling and crisis intervention. In addition, St. Josephâ€™s offers money management and j See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 16.58 miles from city center San Rafael
(510) 649-4965 Homeless Services hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00
a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Entry to homeless services
are at 1901 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA 94703Our daily free
community meal also moved to a new location. Our meal is now served at
Lutheran See more details
Emeryville, CA 94608 17.03 miles from city center San Rafael
(800) 686-9036 Are you a veteran experiencing homelessness? Here's how to contact us for more information about our emergency shelter and transitional housing programs: Call us at (800) 686-9036 or (510) 287-8465. Stop by our main office at 3850 San Pablo Ave., Suite See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 17.20 miles from city center San Rafael
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 17.48 miles from city center San Rafael
510-536-7233 Emergency Shelter is the agency’s primary program. A Safe Place provides a confidential shelter program for victims of dv is located in a confidential location. Residents stay a maximum 90 days. Emergency shelter is provided via a residential shelter an motel program. Support services include case m See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 17.61 miles from city center San Rafael
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 18.10 miles from city center San Rafael
(415) 751-7110 Women Shelter. Our direct services include our nationally recognized shelter
program, language advocacy program, crisis line, case management,
and programs in support of underserved communities such as queer
Asian survivors and trafficked survivors. Asian Women's Shelter (AWS) was fou See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 18.52 miles from city center San Rafael
(510) 452-3758 In Oakland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Oakland Peniel Mission began in 1897, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam Oakland also has a wonderful, caring medical staff that provides medical attention for t See more details
San Francisco, CA 94124 18.59 miles from city center San Rafael
642-0234 Emergency ShelterDuring the regular season, we operate an emergency shelter site to sleep homeless men, women and families at the Providence Baptist Church (PBC). This site houses up to 125 homeless clients nightly. We operate also at the First Friendship Institutional Baptist Church (FFIBC), See more details
San Francisco, CA 94134 19.30 miles from city center San Rafael
415-722-9517 Holy Ghost Service Center is a drop in center for people to get a shower, have something to eat. Hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10am -2pm, 5pm - 9pm.
Holy Ghost Service Center also offers beds for men who have become displace. First come first serve.
See more details
Daly City, CA 94025 19.42 miles from city center San Rafael
650-991-8007 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Daly City Community Service Center social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help. See more details
Oakland, CA 94601 22.50 miles from city center San Rafael
510-534-6030 Emergency Shelter
Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9 am - 6 pm.
Shelter for families. 7 bed shelter for women with children, age 12 and under (first priority), pregnant women (second priority), and women (if space is available). Length of stay is 28 days. Offers parenting classe See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 23.74 miles from city center San Rafael
(707) 765-6530 The Emergency Shelter at the Mary Isaak Center is an adults-only
temporary shelter. Services are available onsite at the shelter to
support you in finding affordable and safe housing in the community. The
MIC Shelter is open 24-hours a day.
There is no requirement to test negative f See more details
Pacifica, CA 94044 24.12 miles from city center San Rafael
650-738-7385 Office Hours:Mon:8:30 am - 5:30 pmTue:8:30 am - 5:30 pmWed:8:30 am - 7:30 pmThu:8:30 am - 5:30 pmFri:8:30 am - 1:30 pmClosed 12:30-1:30 pm Mon-ThShelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Pacfica Resour See more details
Napa, CA 94559 24.65 miles from city center San Rafael
(707) 259-8133 Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided.Must apply by phone with referral from HOPE See more details
South San Francisco, CA 94080 24.79 miles from city center San Rafael
650-873-4921 Hours: Daily 5:30 p.m - 7 a.m.The Shelter offers emergency and short-term housing options in a 90-bed and 10-cot shelter: safety, warmth, sustenance, and healthcare are the essentials we start with to help the homeless become self-sufficient. Comprehensive, personalized case m See more details
San Leandro, CA 94577 27.10 miles from city center San Rafael
(866) 292-9688 The San Leandro Shelter offers 24â€“hour staffing and client services for 30 women and children. Along with food and shelter, staff provides case management, resources, referrals, advocacy, and household items for residents moving beyond shelter. See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 28.07 miles from city center San Rafael
650-652-1103 HOME & HOPE serves homeless families in San Mateo County.
To provide a safe haven for homeless families while helping them to regain long term self sufficiency and
To raise community consciousness on the issue of homelessness by actively engaging vol See more details