Richmond Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Richmond, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Richmond, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Richmond, CA 94801 (510) 233-2141 ServicesOur Family Housing Program, which provides emergency shelter and transitional housing for families with children (75 year-round beds).Our West County Resource Center, which provides case management, training and treatment programs to over 2,000 unsheltered individuals and familie See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 (510) 215-4555 The Rescue Mission helps meet the basic needs of hurting and homeless men, women, and children in the Bay Area with food and a clean, safe place to sleep. This protection from the elements and from the hazards of street life is essential to our guests' health and state of mind, especially for women See more details
Richmond, CA 94801 800-799-6599 24 hours a day shelter and have the capacity to serve over 160 men and women.Offers a specialized program for individuals 18-21 years of
age. If involved in case management, residents may stay up to 120 days.Services include: Meals Laundr See more details
Berkeley, CA 94710 4.38 miles from city center Richmond
510-525-4469 50 beds shelter for single adults. Hours: Arrie at 5pm. Residents leave by 9:00am mon- fri and can return at 5pm. Saturday and Sundays residents may stay on site. See more details
Berkeley, CA 94702 5.80 miles from city center Richmond
510-548-2884 Monday - Friday 8AM-4PM Breakfast 9AM - 10AM Lunch 12PM - 1PM We are a non-profit program addressing the needs of homeless and low-income women and children to ensure that they have a safe daytime refuge where they receiv See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 6.45 miles from city center Richmond
510-649-4980 Shelter open from 5 pm – 7 am daily.Shelter reservation line: 1-866-960-2132.Shelter reservation line open from Monday-Friday at 12 noon and 7 pm, and on Sat & Sun at 2 pm.Homeless Drop In CenterInformation & referral, health care enrollments, case management, l See more details
Berkeley, CA 94704 7.12 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 649-4965 Homeless Services hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 9:00
a.m. to 12 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Entry to homeless services
are at 1901 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA 94703Our daily free
community meal also moved to a new location. Our meal is now served at
Lutheran See more details
Emeryville, CA 94608 8.17 miles from city center Richmond
(800) 686-9036 Are you a veteran experiencing homelessness? Here's how to contact us for more information about our emergency shelter and transitional housing programs: Call us at (800) 686-9036 or (510) 287-8465. Stop by our main office at 3850 San Pablo Ave., Suite See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 9.26 miles from city center Richmond
510-536-7233 Emergency Shelter is the agency’s primary program. A Safe Place provides a confidential shelter program for victims of dv is located in a confidential location. Residents stay a maximum 90 days. Emergency shelter is provided via a residential shelter an motel program. Support services include case m See more details
Oakland, CA 94607 10.12 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 452-3758 In Oakland, CityTeam Ministries is carrying on the work that the Oakland Peniel Mission began in 1897, providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam Oakland also has a wonderful, caring medical staff that provides medical attention for t See more details
San Rafael, CA 95401 10.51 miles from city center Richmond
415-454-3303 If you are sleeping outside, in a car, or on someone's couch, we encourage you to visit our Homeless Help Desk which can provide you with some basic items and work with you to improve your housing situation. Our Help Desk is located above the Free Dining Room at 822 B Street in San Rafael. Help Desk See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 11.09 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 474-4621 Thank you for your interest in our short-term Residential Shelter Program. Please note that Raphael House is not an emergency shelter. If you are a family with children under the age of 18 or a women in the last trimester of pregnancy and are in need of shelter or are interested in learning more abo See more details
San Francisco, CA 94109 11.24 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 487-3300 Provides safe, 24-hour access to shelter for unhoused adults in San Francisco. Next Door Shelter has 334 beds with separate sections for men and women. Residents receive two meals daily. They can also access case management and mental health services through EC See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 11.36 miles from city center Richmond
415-749-2968 40 bed young adult shelter for 18-24yr old homeless.
120 nights max/yr. residents have access to laundry, tv, internet, 3 meals/day, 9:45pm curfew. must be out between 8:30am-noon and 1pm-5pm on weekdays unless working full time or have bed rest note.
1 bag lunch/day is available for homeless 1 See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 11.39 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 852-5300 Homeless Services.Community Housing Partnershipâ€™s mission is to help homeless people secure housing and become self-sufficient.PurposeCommunity Housing Partnership is an outcome focused nonprofit that fulfills its mission by developing and managing high quality suppor See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 11.41 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 861-8688 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. Provides a 9 to 12 month drug recovery program. In San Francisco, CityTeam Ministries is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam San Francisco has a wonderful, cari See more details
San Francisco, CA 94102 11.42 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 923-9846 Property Management Homeless ServicesThe Housing Services Staff are enthusiastic about helping clients retain and maintain their housing through rental payment and money management services. The Housing Services Department: Builds rapp See more details
San Francisco, CA 94107 11.44 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 597-7960 5:00PM - 1:00AM, every day. Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in person at one of these sites.90-day reservations are made through the 311 Shelter Reservation Waitli See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 11.65 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 644-0504 Drop In Services at 37 Grove Street San Francisco, CA 94102Tuesdays 9 am to 12 pm Friday 1 pm to 4 pm Family Resource Center & Central City Access Point Diaper Bank Toiletries Mail Pick U See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 11.70 miles from city center Richmond
415) 487-3300 Episcopal Community Services of San Francisco (ECS) helps homeless and very low-income people every day and every night obtain the housing, jobs, shelter, and essential services each person needs to prevent and end homelessness.Episcopal Community Services operates shelters for homeless See more details
San Francisco, CA 11.96 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 255-0165 Our 23 bed emergency shelter offers those fleeing from violence or other forms of domestic abuse a safe, temporary haven for up to 12 weeks.In addition to providing food and shelter, Rosalie House provides residents with other means of support. These services include:Safety Planning See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 12.07 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 864-1515 Baker Places, Inc. is committed to providing a comprehensive array of high quality services to adults with mental health, substance abuse, and HIV/AIDS related issues.Transitional Residential TreatmentThese services provide up to 90 day See more details
San Francisco, CA 94103 12.45 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 503-0500 Women's Shelter.24 Hour Crisis Line: 1.877.503.1850Text Line: 415-200-3575Drop In CenterLa Casa de las Madres' Drop In Center embodies our commitment to providing a comprehensive continuum of care for victims and survivors o See more details
San Francisco, CA 94117 12.52 miles from city center Richmond
(800) 669-6196 Shelter Runaway Youth.Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Each year, Diamond Youth Shelter provides shelter to approximately 100 homeless underage children and runaway teens. See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 12.64 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 869-7977 Hours: Monday â€“ Friday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon and 2:00 â€“ 7:00PM (open until 8:00 PM on Thursdays)Saturday: 7:00AM â€“ Noon.Shelter reservations for one night and weekend stays are taken in the afternoons at the Shelter Reservation sites noted above. This must be done in p See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 12.74 miles from city center Richmond
(925) 335-0698 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays: 8:30am to 5pm. SHELTER, Inc. is working to keep participants, visitors, volunteers, and staff safe from the coronavirus (COVID-19). As an essential service in our community, we continue to serve those most vulnerable. We a See more details
Martinez, CA 94553 13.12 miles from city center Richmond
925-370-1990 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 9am - 5pmSaturday - Sunday: ClosedRunaway Program- Outreach/ Safe Place, Short- term shelter for youth, family mediation, and Outpatient counselingFoster Homes for Long Term Placement-We provide traditional long term placement in our tr See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 13.19 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 550-4478 10 family homeless shelter. For Families only. No longer a men's shelter.The St. Josephâ€™s Family Center program provides families emergency shelter, three meals daily, on-site case management, counseling and crisis intervention. In addition, St. Josephâ€™s offers money management and j See more details
Vallejo, CA 94590 13.36 miles from city center Richmond
707-553-8192 Only emergency shelter in Vallejo offering 85 beds
Daily meals, showers, laundry
Hours: 24 hours a day; Intake 4:00pm to 6:00pmCHC is a temporary shelter with the objective of assisting each guest in attaining skills required to becom See more details
Oakland, CA 94601 13.54 miles from city center Richmond
510-534-6030 Emergency Shelter
Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9 am - 6 pm.
Shelter for families. 7 bed shelter for women with children, age 12 and under (first priority), pregnant women (second priority), and women (if space is available). Length of stay is 28 days. Offers parenting classe See more details
San Francisco, CA 94124 14.13 miles from city center Richmond
642-0234 Emergency ShelterDuring the regular season, we operate an emergency shelter site to sleep homeless men, women and families at the Providence Baptist Church (PBC). This site houses up to 125 homeless clients nightly. We operate also at the First Friendship Institutional Baptist Church (FFIBC), See more details
San Francisco, CA 94134 15.25 miles from city center Richmond
415-722-9517 Holy Ghost Service Center is a drop in center for people to get a shower, have something to eat. Hours are Tuesday - Saturday 10am -2pm, 5pm - 9pm.
Holy Ghost Service Center also offers beds for men who have become displace. First come first serve.
See more details
San Francisco, CA 94110 15.38 miles from city center Richmond
(415) 751-7110 Women Shelter. Our direct services include our nationally recognized shelter
program, language advocacy program, crisis line, case management,
and programs in support of underserved communities such as queer
Asian survivors and trafficked survivors. Asian Women's Shelter (AWS) was fou See more details
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 15.51 miles from city center Richmond
(925) 949-8712 Impact of COVID-19We believe that people need us now more than ever. Trinity Center is a Contra Costa County Coordinated Assessment Referral and Engagement (CARE) Facility and therefore considered an essential service. Trinity Center is currently op See more details
Concord, CA 94520 16.10 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 776-6269 STAND! For Families Free of Violence is the only provider of comprehensive family violence services in Contra Costa County. We work to end domestic violence and child abuse and build safe and strong families and communities.STAND! For Families Free of Violence is rea See more details
Concord, CA 94520 16.49 miles from city center Richmond
(925) 825-4700 Homeless Mentally Ill. Also provides transitional housing (supportive housing), for families experiencing homelessness.
1. Crisis Residential
2. Homeless Assistance & Housing
3. Outpatient / Day Treatment
4. Residential / Transitional
See more details
Concord, CA 94520 17.23 miles from city center Richmond
925-608-6700 There are two emergency shelters which operate in the unincorporated
areas of Richmond and Concord. Both run 24 hours a day and offer meals,
laundry facilities, telephone, mail, advocacy, and case management.
The emergency shelter program for adults provides See more details
Daly City, CA 94025 17.24 miles from city center Richmond
650-991-8007 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Daly City Community Service Center social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help. See more details
San Leandro, CA 94577 17.99 miles from city center Richmond
(866) 292-9688 The San Leandro Shelter offers 24â€“hour staffing and client services for 30 women and children. Along with food and shelter, staff provides case management, resources, referrals, advocacy, and household items for residents moving beyond shelter. See more details
South San Francisco, CA 94080 20.70 miles from city center Richmond
650-873-4921 Hours: Daily 5:30 p.m - 7 a.m.The Shelter offers emergency and short-term housing options in a 90-bed and 10-cot shelter: safety, warmth, sustenance, and healthcare are the essentials we start with to help the homeless become self-sufficient. Comprehensive, personalized case m See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 22.26 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 886-5473 Family Shelter
Must call first, intakes only over the phone. Week-to-week shelter for adults with dependent minors. Offers counseling, job placement, housing assistance family counseling, employment referrals, social services, medical facilities, and mental health care for residents. The focus is o See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 22.26 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 581-3223 FESCO provides medium-term assistance to homeless families with children, including fathers and adolescent male children. Services include housing, food, and counseling.Services ProvidedMcKinney Linkages ProgramA two-year program providing housing subsidies/support services t See more details
Pacifica, CA 94044 22.39 miles from city center Richmond
650-738-7385 Office Hours:Mon:8:30 am - 5:30 pmTue:8:30 am - 5:30 pmWed:8:30 am - 7:30 pmThu:8:30 am - 5:30 pmFri:8:30 am - 1:30 pmClosed 12:30-1:30 pm Mon-ThShelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact the Pacfica Resour See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 22.77 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 732-5956 Homeless Shelter for Mentally DisabledProvides emergency housing and non-residential services (housing, income and employment assistance) to the mentally disabled homeless in Southern Alameda County. Call between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.ServicesReferral thr See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 22.99 miles from city center Richmond
(888) 886-9660 Provides assistance in locating shelter space or low-cost housing, gives general information, and makes assessments and referrals to social services agencies. Call between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. After 4:00 pm, the answering machine gives information on local shelter availability. See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 23.05 miles from city center Richmond
510-7861246 The mission of Ruby's Place is to provide prevention and supportive services to the community and people impacted by domestic violence, human trafficking or homelessness. Rubyâ€™s Place provides shelter and support services to women and their children, who are homeless for any of the fol See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 23.13 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 581-3223 ServicesMcKinney Linkages ProgramA two-year program providing housing subsidies/support services to families, living in apartments/houses scattered throughout the community, while a parent attends school/vocational training. Families pay 30% of the See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 23.86 miles from city center Richmond
650-652-1103 HOME & HOPE serves homeless families in San Mateo County.
To provide a safe haven for homeless families while helping them to regain long term self sufficiency and
To raise community consciousness on the issue of homelessness by actively engaging vol See more details
Hayward, CA 94544 23.99 miles from city center Richmond
(510) 224-4647 Images On The Rise has been serving the homeless people of the community since 1992. We provide housing for men, women and women with children. Job training in housing management, construction, real estate and sales and marketing.
We also work with parolees, those with HIV/AIDS, ment See more details
Napa, CA 94559 24.20 miles from city center Richmond
(707) 259-8133 Office Hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 5pm. Clean and sober shelter for individuals 18 years and older. Persons needing help must register at the Hope Center.90 days emergency housing provided.Must apply by phone with referral from HOPE See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 24.83 miles from city center Richmond
6506855880 Shelter Network is committed to providing housing and support services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to re-establish self-sufficiency and to return to permanent homes of their own. See more details
San Mateo, CA 94401 24.96 miles from city center Richmond
(650) 340-8814 Interim shelter and services for 39 families.
Case Management: Our trained Case Managers support clients' unique needs, helping them manage budgets, connect with resources, and make active progress toward regaining permanent housing.
Housing an See more details
Petaluma, CA 94952 25.10 miles from city center Richmond
707.765.6530 Homeless Shelter for families. Serves homeless families with children. Many shelter residents will be referrals from the Sonoma County Child Protective Service.
11 room shelter. Capacity 35 children and adults served nightly.
3 - 6 months stays maximum.
COTS will also attempt to help familie See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 25.40 miles from city center Richmond
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
San Mateo, CA 94401 25.49 miles from city center Richmond
(650) 343-4403 PFRC is a homelessness prevention program, whose mission is to assist with basic survival necessities & wellness support to families & individuals at risk of homelessness.Need Help?
Please call (650) 343-4403
Monday-Friday 9 am – 12 pm, 1 pm – 4 pm< See more details
Fremont, CA 94538 32.75 miles from city center Richmond
510-574-2250 Office HoursMonday â€“ Friday:9:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm24-Hour Hotline(510) 794-6055SAVE provides a safety net of services. We are far more than simply a "domestic violence shelter."SAVE's continuum of free services aid a very diverse clientele in the See more details