Port St Lucie Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Port St Lucie, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Port St Lucie, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Stuart, FL 34994 5.73 miles from city center Port St Lucie
(772) 288-1471 Compassion House is our transitional shelter for homeless women and women with children. We offer safe, secure shelter, food, clothing and counseling while residents work to once again become self-sufficient. Through case management, residents set goals and are guided in ways to use resources that m See more details
Stuart, FL 34997 8.02 miles from city center Port St Lucie
(772) 286-4673 Food/Clothing/Emergency Financial assistanceMon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pmSat: 9:00 am - 3:00 pmHouse of Hope is a nonprofit agency, founded in 1984, that provides food, clothing, furniture, financial assistance and life-cha See more details
Fort Pierce, FL 34950 12.80 miles from city center Port St Lucie
(772) 461-7788 THE VILLAGE SHELTER - Cold Weather Shelter.During inclement weather and emergencies, we keep our doors open to offer a warm, safe place for those in need to congregate and sleep. We provide hot meals, access to per See more details
Vero Beach, FL 24.45 miles from city center Port St Lucie
(772) 567-5537 Emergency shelter for homeless familiesStaffed 365 years a day, 24 hours a day. Each of our residents is offered three prepared meals a day, including packable lunches for work or school.Hope for Families Center is stocked to meet the living needs of our resi See more details
Vero Beach, FL 32960 25.22 miles from city center Port St Lucie
(772) 564-0202 The Source is the only drop-in outreach ministry in Indian River County that serves as a cold weather shelter, opens six days a week, provides hot meals, emergency food boxes, clothing, basic hygiene items, showers and laundering facilities, mail and phone services, job readiness programs, cooperati See more details