Palm Coast Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Palm Coast, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Palm Coast, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Bunnell, FL 32110 5.31 miles from city center Palm Coast
386-439-3933 The Sheltering Tree is operated under the FCFAC. And opens anytime the temperature is lower than 40 degrees in Flagler County. Flagler County Family Assistance Center, Inc. (FCFAC) is a non-profit coalition of individuals, faith based communities and service organizations of Flagler County dedicated See more details
Holly Hill, FL 32117 23.46 miles from city center Palm Coast
(386) 239-0861 Family Renew Community is a transitional housing program (6-24 months) for families with children. We are not an emergency shelter.At Family Renew Community, we address the whole problem family homelessness in Volusia County. See more details
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 23.66 miles from city center Palm Coast
904-823-8588 Office Hours:
Monday thru Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Provides housing to expecting single moms, children and the elderly.
If you are experiencing the followingÂ in yourÂ life, you may qualify to enter our Program:
Are you a single mother or pregnant and 18 years ol See more details
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 24.26 miles from city center Palm Coast
(904) 808-8544 24 Hour Help Line: (904) 824-1555Betty Griffin House is a safety shelter for victims of domestic violence and their children as well as rape victims who are in danger after the crime. Crisis counselors are available 24 hours a See more details
Saint Augustine, FL 32084 24.81 miles from city center Palm Coast
(904) 829-8937 Operates emergency shelter and emergency food programsProvides housing for currently homeless men and women. This is an alcohol and drug free agency. Also offers counseling, referral services, and eyeglasses.
Restrictions: Cannot have outstanding warrants, be a registered se See more details
St. Augustine, FL 32084 25.32 miles from city center Palm Coast
(904) 819-0059 Services Provided: Housing and supportive services for homeless families with minor children. This is an alcohol, drug and tobacco free agency.
Transitional housing. See more details
Daytona Beach, FL 32122 25.50 miles from city center Palm Coast
(386) 252-0156 Assistance with rent, utilities & medical expensesHalifax Urban Ministries assists individuals/families with financial assistance when funding is available for the following needs: Past due rent Past due utilities   See more details
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 26.02 miles from city center Palm Coast
(386) 253-4895 Emergency and Transitional housing.
Palmetto House, with its forty-eight rooms, is the largest temporary housing facility in Volusia and Flagler Counties. Its purpose is to facilitate the movement of homeless families and individuals to permanent housing within a reasonable amount of t See more details
Daytona Beach, FL 32114 26.52 miles from city center Palm Coast
386-258-5993 We provide transitional housing for homeless families with children. It is an application process - we are not an emergency shelter.
It is a drug and alcohol free program.
Family Renew Community is not an emergency housing shelter, it is a transitional housing and e See more details