Montgomery Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Montgomery, New York Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Montgomery, NY and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Newburgh, NY 12550 11.37 miles from city center Montgomery
(845) 562-8255 Offers help in finding temporary shelter. If there is no shelter available, they will provide motel vouchers. Also assists recently homeless/low-income people in need of basic furniture and household items.
Hours: Mon - Fri 9:00 am-5:00 pm See more details
Middletown, NY 10940 11.55 miles from city center Montgomery
845-343-7115 Shelters and Permanent HousingWe are here 24 hours day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to help.Our Adult and Family Shelters provide emergency housing for single men, single women and families. Our guests are provided thr See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 19.96 miles from city center Montgomery
845-486-3000 Emergency Housing Service
As a condition of eligibility for Temporary Housing Assistance,
individuals and families must comply with the following requirements:
Apply for or receive Temporary Housing Assistance, and comply with
all applicable See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 20.26 miles from city center Montgomery
(845) 452-0019 Webster House Overnight Emergency HousingAre you homeless and in need of housing tonight? We
offer overnight emergency housing 365 nights a year. To access housing,
come to the screening site at 29 North Hamilton Street in Poughkeepsie
by 6:30pm.Webster See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 20.57 miles from city center Montgomery
(845) 454-3600 River Haven Youth Shelter (10-17) is a voluntary program designed to address the emergency needs of runaway homeless and other at risk youth as well as their families. The program provides crisis intervention services; individual, group, and family counseling. Emergency shelter is accessible 24 hour See more details
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 22.15 miles from city center Montgomery
(845) 452-0019 Emergency Housing for FamiliesGannett House at Hudson River LodgingGannett House offers emergency housing for families. To access Gannett House, you must first visit the Dutchess County Department of Community and Family Services to request housing assistance.The See more details
Peekskill, NY 10566 22.86 miles from city center Montgomery
914-736-2636 CHHOP is open 365 days a year 24 hours a day.The mission of Caring for the Homeless of Peekskill Inc. (CHOP) is to alleviate hunger and homelessness in our community by providing temporary housing for homeless adults, and by referring clients to appropriate agencies in order to help them See more details
Rosendale, NY 12472 23.23 miles from city center Montgomery
(845) 338-5953 Emergency shelter for up to 14 runaway and homeless youth, ages 12 – 18, for an initial stay of 30 days, and up to a total of 60 days, with the additional 30 days approved by the Ulster County Runaway Coordinator. By regulation, parental consent is not required. The program has been granted two waiv See more details
Hewitt, NJ 07421 25.39 miles from city center Montgomery
973-728-0902 Provides emergency and transitional shelter programs for homeless and/or battered women and children. Transportation (including Freedom Drive to transport TANF recipients to work) and a range of case management services are available, including child care, welfare to work program, positive parenting See more details
Pomona, NY 10970 27.45 miles from city center Montgomery
845-364-3100 Prevention of homelessness by providing help to secure temporary and permanent housing including immediate shelter in emergency situations.
After Hours call the Rockland County Sheriff's Office at (845) 638-5400. See more details