Welcome to our Miami, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Miami, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Miami, FL 33127 (305) 545-5699 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa arrived in the archdiocese in 1980 to care for the poorest of the poor in Miami's inner city. They currently operate a shelter for homeless women and children near Jackson Memorial Hospital. Emergenc See more details
Miami, FL 33136 (305) 374-1065 Emergency Shelter Provided. Homeless Services provided.
Serving the South Florida community since 1960, Camillus House is a non-profit organization that provides humanitarian services to men, women and children who are poor and homeless.
Camillus Housing Services addresse See more details
Miami, FL 33136 305.438.0556 Shelter for women, youths and children. Provides shelter and wrap around support services for homeless women with special needs. Those with medical or mental health conditions or the elderly. See more details
Miami, FL 33238 (305) 633-5105 The center Impact youths to be positive agents of change to our society; by becoming self-conscious, spiritual conscious and community conscious. Providing; after school, enrichment program to support students in the Wynwood / Allapatta neighborhood and surrounding areas. See more details
Miami, FL 33142 (305) 637-6700 Our Administration office is open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pmThe Salvation Army Miami Area Command offers 236 beds distributed among three lodges that provide temporary housing to women and families, single men, veterans, and persons dealing with HIV/AIDS. These te See more details
Miami, FL 33136 305-329-3000 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust.Homeless HelplineToll Free: 1-877 See more details
Miami, FL 33127 (305) 571-2273 Helping men, women, and children with meals, safe shelter, life-changing residential programs, employment, and housing resulting in transformed lives. Our passion is to follow the Lord Jesus Christ's great commission by serving others.The Miami Campus has served the homeless and nee See more details
Miami, FL 33136 877-994-4357 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust.If you are homeless, or about to become See more details
Miami, FL 33127 (305) 571-2250 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Center is a haven for homeless women and children, and provides emergency overnight shelter as well as a long-term recovery program. The 40-bed facility located at 2250 NW 1st Avenue in Miami.
A.W.A.R.E.N.E.S.S. (A Woman's See more details
Miami, FL 33128 (305) 375-1490 If you are homeless or about to be, or know someone who is, a trusted resource is just a phone call away. 1-877-994-4357
While a phone call doesn’t mean an automatic place to stay, the Helpline is the front door to available resources. Homeless individuals and families will be assessed See more details
Miami, FL 33127 305-573-4200 Men's Substance Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center.The Salvation Army Miami Adult Rehab Center provides individual and group counseling, training in job skills, and other tools for rebuilding positive lifestyles.
Each in-residence program puts the men into clean, comfortable l See more details
Miami, FL 33127 (305) 573-3333 Emergency Shelter for families with children.
Catholic Charities' New Life Family Center in Miami-Dade is a transitional housing shelter with 15 private units. Under the guidance of our experienced staff, dispossessed families with children have the opportunity to return to self-suffici See more details
Miami, FL 33137 (305) 751-6501 Transitional Shelter For men and women/job training/etcConcept House, Inc.'s Behavioral Health Care programs are affordable and are based on a sliding fee scale.We offer comprehensive and specialized residential, outpatient and supportive housing programs for females and males affl See more details
Miami, FL 33138 305-757-1509 The Edison Corp's Salvation Army in Miami provides social services. The services include:
Emergency Financial Assistance
Please contact this office to make an appointment for a needs assessment. See more details
Miami Beach, FL 33139 5.52 miles from city center Miami
(305) 531-5341 Emergency Shelter and Outreach ServicesThe Douglas Gardens Community Mental Health Center provides comprehensive mental health services to people living in the Greater Miami Beach area. The Center was established in 1979 as a federally funded CMHC private non-profit State of Florida Corp See more details
Hialeah, FL 33014 8.32 miles from city center Miami
305-557-0981 Office hours: 9am to 4pm.The Salvation Army in Hialeah provides a number of social services.
Services at this Salvation Army includes:
Emergency Financial Assistance (Rent Assistance, Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistanc See more details
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 14.81 miles from city center Miami
954.457.1460 Food pantry (Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Pembroke Park, West Park, Dania Beach and Miramar) 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, or emergency as needed See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 16.66 miles from city center Miami
(954) 920-0106 Not a Homeless Shelter. This is a Homeless Services organization.Soup Kitchen/ Food Pantry/clothing and outreach providedSocial Servicesâ€”Monday-Friday 10:30am-12:30pmPantry bags of food--(Once every 4 weeks) for singles with proof of address e.g., a rent receipt See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33317 16.95 miles from city center Miami
(954) 924-3571 Housing Locations
– South Florida
– Central Florida
– North FloridaWhat to expect when you call Empathetic and non-judgmental listening and emotional support Assessment of nee See more details
Hollywood, FL 33022 17.36 miles from city center Miami
(954) 926-7417 This full-service, 90-bed facility is located on the corner of Scott Street and Dixie Highway in Hollywood, serving homeless men and women in South Broward County.
Located adjacent to the Broward Outreach Center is the BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN - HOLLYWOOD. Designed to See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 17.81 miles from city center Miami
(954) 276-3422 Free drop in center that helps those with mental health or substance abuse.HoursMonday through Friday: 3 to 8 pmWeekends and holidays: Noon to 5 pmThe center has earned a reputation as a safe and supportive, prejudice-free environment with impressive outcomes. For See more details
Homestead, FL 33033 22.08 miles from city center Miami
1-877-994-4357 Community Partnership for Homeless South Miami-Dade Center. This is a 300 bed facility for single and family homeless. This includes a multi room, vocational training facility, child care facility and full medical facility. Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 23.46 miles from city center Miami
(954) 524-6991 The emergency night shelter is an open door shelter that
provides beds to homeless individuals without children. Homeless
individuals can place their name on the list for drawing by calling or
by walking in.Intake: Contact 954-524-6991 on Mondays
between 12:00 and 2:00 PM, o See more details
Ft Lauderdale, FL 33311 24.45 miles from city center Miami
(954) 779-3990 All homeless housing interventions in Broward County are accessed through Broward County's Homeless Coordinated Entry and Assessment Screening, Information and Referral (CEASIR). Please contact the Homeless Helpline at 954.563.HELP  to obtain your CEASIR.We pro See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 24.49 miles from city center Miami
954-779-3990 If you are experiencing homelessness, you must call the HOMELESS HELPLINE 954.563.HELP (4357) (Broward County only)Operated by The Broward Partnership for the Homeless, 200 bed facility with comprehensive services for men, women and
families. Admission by referral o See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 24.78 miles from city center Miami
954-566-2311 Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30AM - 5PMFri: 8:30AM - 4PMSat-Sun: Closed If you are experiencing homelessness or dangerously close to becoming homeless in Broward County, we appreciate you reaching out to us in your time of need.Immediate help is a See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 25.02 miles from city center Miami
(954) 561-5559 Our Residential Center welcomes you 24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with no questions asked. If you need a safe place to stay, please contact us. We accept all youth ages 11-21 in Fort Lauderdale
Each year, we reach hundreds of kids in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando vi See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 26.66 miles from city center Miami
(954) 563-4357 Broward County Homeless Helpline.
Anyone seeking Broward County Homeless information / referral or a homeless individual / family in Broward County.
The Homeless Helpline provides a single point of entry into the homeless continuum of care. Homeless individuals and families call in t See more details
Oakland Park, FL 33309 27.55 miles from city center Miami
(954) 568-2801 The Lippman Youth Shelter is a short term crisis runaway shelter for troubled and abused children from 12 years old to 17 years old. See more details