Meridian Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Meridian, Idaho Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Meridian, ID and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Nampa, ID 7.93 miles from city center Meridian
(208) 461-5030 Men's homeless shelter. Provides 3 meals a day, clothing and job search help.
Check in: 4pm daily for overnight shelter.
Meal Times (Open to Men, Women & Children)
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. (Monday to Saturday), 8:00 a.m. (Sunday)
Lunch to 12:00 p.m. (Monday to Saturda See more details
Boise, ID 83703 8.14 miles from city center Meridian
208) 343-5429 The "Finally Home" program was established in fall 2012 to help families with children and single individuals obtain permanent housing and become self-supporting. Local emergency shelters refer eligible families and individuals to the program, where a licensed professional social worker helps them f See more details
Nampa, ID 83651 8.50 miles from city center Meridian
(208) 461-3733 The Community Family Shelter (CFS), located in Nampa, provides emergency housing and transitional housing for intact families, women with children and single women. CFS serves families and individuals that are homeless with low or no income. It is the only emergency shelter facility in Nampa for i See more details
Boise, ID 83702 9.00 miles from city center Meridian
208-343-2389 Since 1958 the Boise Rescue Mission has been serving the Treasure Valley by meeting the spiritual, physical and psychological needs of people who are homeless or in need who live in our community and those who pass through on a daily basis.
Boise, ID 83702 9.12 miles from city center Meridian
(208) 343-2630 Phone: (208) 343-2630 after 6:00pm, or during the daytime to leave a message.
Hours: 5:30pm to 7:00am Monday-Saturday and until 8:00am on Sunday. (PLEASE NOTE: The shelter is closed during the day. However, if scheduled in advance, it is possible to make arrangements for a drop off or vis See more details
Nampa, ID 83651 9.72 miles from city center Meridian
208-475-0725 Valley Shelter is the only emergency shelter for women and children in the Nampa and Western Treasure Valley area. If you need help now, we welcome you to Valley Shelter our doors are always open. In fact, Boise Rescue Mission Ministries has a policy to never turn down anyone for food or See more details
Boise, ID 83702 10.02 miles from city center Meridian
208.343.7025 Secure Shelter & Transitional Living The WCA provides a comprehensive and secure 120-day residential shelter program and transitional housing, in confidential locations with round-the-clock staff assistance, private rooms and common living facilities for women and children who are fleeing d See more details
Caldwell, ID 83605 14.82 miles from city center Meridian
(208) 459-6330 Hope's Door is an emergency shelter for victims of domestic abuse and sexual assault. The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Hope's Door is the only domestic violence specific to women and children shelter in Canyon County. We provide protection not only fo See more details