Loveland Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Loveland, Colorado Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Loveland, CO and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Loveland, CO 80537 970-685-4173 Day Center137 Homeless Connection is a program of House of Neighborly Service. 137 Homeless Connection Day Center: open M-F 8am-11:30am, M-Th 1pm-4pm by appointment. Services available are Shower, Laundry, Phone, Mental Health. Other services avai See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 970-663-4163 The mission of Neighbor to Neighbor is to open doors and advance lives by providing housing counseling, supportive services, and multi-family affordable housing. See more details
Loveland, CO 80537 970-663-1716 Hours of Operation: Mondays through Thursdays 9am to12 noon, 1pm to 4pm. Families accepted into the program are warmly welcomed and immediately provided all of the resources HNS has to offer. Following the best practices of Family Promise, each family’s situation is assessed and go See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80526 9.11 miles from city center Loveland
(970) 207-0155 This is low income apartment housing. Not a homeless shelter.63 apartments.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, 4 bedroom apartments and townhomes.
See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 12.72 miles from city center Loveland
970-224-4302 The homeless find a safe haven at Fort Collins Rescue Mission, where 75 warm beds await. A hot meal and warm shower here offer relief and comfort. Those who stay the night have the opportunity to seek recovery and a new direction through our Steps to Success Program, at the Mission, and through our See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 13.11 miles from city center Loveland
(970) 484-5010 The Mission in Fort Collins operates the Hostel of Hospitality, accommodating up to 40 persons, including single men, single women, and families. An evening meal and breakfast are served, and there are facilities for showers and laundry. Transitional housing is under construction. Call (970) 484-501 See more details
Fort Collins, CO 80524 13.70 miles from city center Loveland
(970) 494.9940 The Sister Mary Alice Murphy Center for Hope is a new facility in North Fort Collins, at the corner of Blue Spruce and Conifer. The Center for Hope is a resource center for families and individuals who are homeless or on the brink
of homelessness. It is a place for people who are ready to make life See more details
Longmont, CO 80502 14.35 miles from city center Loveland
3037720432 24/7 emergency shelter program for victims of relationship abuse at an undisclosed confidential location. Stay average is 4-6 weeks.Our Emergency Shelter is just one of seven major programs we offer for victims of domestic and dating violence. We also provide the fol See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 16.68 miles from city center Loveland
303-684-0810 Mission: Our mission is to provide supportive housing promoting self-sufficiency and stability to diverse homeless families and individuals through collaboration with community partners, utilization of community resources, case management and life-skills See more details
Longmont, CO 80501 16.70 miles from city center Loveland
(720) 494-4673 Shelter: (720) 453-6999 from 5:30pm-8am dailyIf you are seeking services, you must be be screened through the countywide coordinated entry system in Boulder or Longmont. Referrals will be made to either the Boulder Shelter for the Homeless or a Navigation Site in L See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 20.43 miles from city center Loveland
970-352-3215 MissionTo provide safety, stability, and opportunityfor families in crisis through emergency shelter and comprehensive support services.Services: Emergency residential shelter for families
See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 20.67 miles from city center Loveland
(970) 353-6010 Alternative Homes for Youth (AHFY) specializes in transforming the effects of trauma, neglect, and abuse in the lives of children. Our commitment is to respond to the needs of the community and our clients by integrating current research to create individualized treatment plans and multi-modal treat See more details
Greeley, CO 80631 20.72 miles from city center Loveland
(970) 353-3720 Catholic Charities emergency shelter.
Houses 24 men, 6 women and 6 families.
Open from 7PM to 7AM 365 days a year. There are separate areas for single men, single women, and families with children. The shelter also provides shower facilities, and breakfast and evening meals, job re See more details
Fort Lupton, CO 80621 25.45 miles from city center Loveland
(720) -517-6617 We are a faith based, cold weather shelter for families (adults with one or more children in their full time custody undetermined the age of 18). We are located 7 miles north of Brighton, CO, and operate from 7pm to 7am, seven nights a week from October 1 through March 31. We offer case management See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 25.79 miles from city center Loveland
303-442-4646 The Shelter is located at 4869 North Broadway, which is on the northwest corner of Broadway and Lee Hill Road. The SKIP bus route stops right in front of the Shelter. View a map.
Hours of operation: Open daily: 5pm - 10am Closed da See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 25.98 miles from city center Loveland
(303) 442-3042 This program is for men, women, and children. Provides up to 12 weeks of emergency sheltering and services that support a family. Call for intake: M-T-TH-F 9:30am-4:30pm; Wed. 12-4:30pm. See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 27.83 miles from city center Loveland
303-447-1206 Children & Youth - Suite C. Provides overnight shelterfor up to 12 homeless youths nightly from 5pm to 8:30am. Residents have access to optional aftercare coaching and counseling sessions. See more details
Boulder, CO 80304 28.30 miles from city center Loveland
303-449-8623 Safehouse Progressive Alliance for Nonviolence (SPAN) offers support and services that provide healing, hope and opportunity to adults, youth and children who have been impacted by domestic or dating violence. Services include:– Safe, confidential emergency shelter– 24 Hour Crisis See more details
Boulder, CO 80302 28.52 miles from city center Loveland
303-442-8300 We provide a wide variety of services both at the Bridge House and at the dinners we host at local churches in our community. Clients have the opportunity to get hot meals, medical and mental health services, and to meet with a case manager that will assist them with everything from employment servi See more details
Boulder, CO 80306 28.63 miles from city center Loveland
(303) 605-8919 Provides a warming shelter during winter months. Open at 7:00 PM. Please do not arrive before 6:30PMView website: http://www.boulderboho.org/get-help/locations for locations.Our Mission is to meet, as a community, the emergency needs for basic shelter and care not serve See more details