Los Gatos Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Los Gatos, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Los Gatos, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
San Jose, CA 95118 5.17 miles from city center Los Gatos
408-793-0550 Offers text messages in the event of an emergency, Inclement Weather Episodes and shelter availability, or housing-related issues. Text HOMELESS888777 The Office of Supportive Housing’s (OSH) mission is to increase the supply o See more details
San Jose, CA 95128 5.61 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 975-2739 Our 12-bed shelter is the only domestic violence shelter in Santa Clara County that focuses on the Asian community, and we are one of only nine shelters focusing on Asian and Pacific Islander domestic violence victims in the entire continental U.S. Asian Women’s Home is an equal opportunity service See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 7.36 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 278-2160 The Housing Program helps people with financial assistance to prevent them from becoming homeless, or, to keep them stably housed. We assist with past-due rent, rental deposit, utilities (PG&E), and Section 8 rental deposit.
The Housing Program provides assistance to the following See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 7.62 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 271-5160 Montgomery Street Inn (MSI) provides emergency and transitional housing for up to 90 single adult men per night with case management, Veteran's services, medical respite care, and other support services.Veteran Services include:Veterans Medical Respite (VMR) at MSI serves up See more details
San Jose, CA 95110 7.65 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 271-5160 Montgomery: 85 beds for men, short & long term housing, including job development programs
Daytime drop-in center: for singles and families with 300 individuals served daily
Hours and Days of Access:
7pm - 8am daily
Additional Service Details:
Montgomery Street Inn houses two shelter pr See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 7.97 miles from city center Los Gatos
408-294-2853 Offers a work based transitional housing program. Will provide food, clothes, and shelter to homeless individuals who are willing to fund-raise money for themselves and the facility. 0-50% of the earnings will go to the house and the individual.
Our purpose is to provide our residents w See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 8.09 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 294-1238 Home for pregnant women. Homelessness continues to be a difficult and complex issue for the Bay Area. The rise in the cost of living, the lack of affordable housing, and sudden layoffs are part of the picture. For pregnant women, homelessness can mean a frustra See more details
San Jose, CA 95125 8.16 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 294-2100 The BRC serves homeless adults year-round, providing emergency shelter and an array of supportive services including job search and placement, mental health services, a medical clinic, case management, legal assistance, and housing search assistance.
Hours of Operation
See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 8.40 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 282-1175 The Emmanuel House has been serving Santa Clara County since 1966 and endeavors to provide the services needed to answer the questions of homelessness. The Emmanuel House has a full range of services to adult men needing assistance to make the final move from homelessness. The Emmanuel House is also See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 8.45 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 297-8330 We are a small faith-based shelter serving women and children. We provide (long-term) transitional housing. We require guests to work if they are able. The shelter is very homelike, peaceful, and comfortable. We are a drug, alcohol, and smoke-free environment. The length of a guest's stay is de See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 9.13 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 279-2962 Next Door Solutions to Domestic Violence creates paths for women to achieve safety, stability, and self-sufficiency.
Domestic violence crosses all socio-economic, ethnic and religious boundaries and affects every part of the lives damaged by it.
Although the problem is See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 9.20 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 271-1630 Provides interim shelter and supportive services to 12 families and 15 single women experiencing homelessness in San Jose. See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 9.60 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 288-2153â€¨ Every night our homeless guests at the Rescue Mission are provided with food, a hot shower, toiletries, clean clothes, and a freshly laundered bed. A hot meal is often the first step to helping a homeless person get off the streets. Our dinning hall serves men, women and children every night startin See more details
San Jose, CA 95112 9.63 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 293-4657â€¨ Drop in between 4:00 - 5:00pm for bed availability.
Drug and alcohol program. Free showers Mon., Wed., Fri. 9:30-10:30am. 10 days per month free, fee charged thereafter. Overnight emergency shelter for men. Mandatory chapel service attendance required.
Here at the Cit See more details
San Jose, CA 95133 10.35 miles from city center Los Gatos
408.926.8885 Our San Jose Family Shelter is the only emergency shelter in Santa Clara County that houses 35 one and two parent families for up to 90 days. Each family lives in their own apartment style private room and bathroom. Our 50,000 square foot building includes a commercial kitchen, communal dining room, See more details
San Jose, CA 95131 10.44 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 232-5600 In San Jose, CityTeam Ministries is providing hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam also has a wonderful staff that care for and meet the needs of the youth and families in San Jose. A recovery program is in place for those men and women t See more details
Mountain View, CA 94041 11.52 miles from city center Los Gatos
(650)685-5880 Interim housing and services for single men and women. Graduate House provides Permanent Supportive Housing for formerly homeless individuals. The program has the capacity to house up to 8 men and women. For more information contact InnVision Property Management See more details
Palo Alto, CA 94301 16.42 miles from city center Los Gatos
(650) 299-8700 The Opportunity Center of the Mid peninsula, is an affordable apartment complex and service center for homeless and extremely low income families and individuals.
The Opportunity Center includes 88 affordable apartm See more details
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 17.74 miles from city center Los Gatos
831-458-6020 Homeless Services Center provides a pathway to housing for individuals and families living in Santa Cruz County. Homeless Services. Mission Statement: "The Homeless Services Center is dedicated to the coordinated provision of services for homeless persons. The goal of the Homeless Servic See more details
Palo Alto, CA 94301 17.81 miles from city center Los Gatos
(650) 853-8672 ServicesThe Opportunity Center’s Bredt Family Center for women, children and families is open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.The Opportunity Service Center for individuals is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.The service centers are man See more details
Fremont, CA 94539 17.98 miles from city center Los Gatos
(510) 252-0910 Homeless ShelterEmergency and transitional shelter for individuals and families with children. Provides job counseling, support groups, and other services. There is a waiting list for families. This is a 24-hour program. Office hours are from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm daily. The length of stay is eva See more details
East Palo Alto, CA 94303 18.84 miles from city center Los Gatos
650-330-7432 Shelter Network network referral area for shelter. Contact El Concillo's social workers to arrange intake to a shelter or other resources for help. See more details
East Palo Alto, CA 94303 18.85 miles from city center Los Gatos
650.330.8000 We are an ADULT ONLY shelter. In order to stay at the WeHOPE shelter you must obtain a referral from a San Mateo County Core Agency or a Santa Clara County EAN. Door open at 4:30PM and all clients leave the following morning by 8AM. We serve a hot dinner and a continental breakfast 7 days a week. See more details
Morgan Hill, CA 7130 19.37 miles from city center Los Gatos
408.779.2113 Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am - 5pm. Community Solutionsâ€™ Criminal Justice
Transitional Housing Unit provides clean and sober living for 180 days
or longer to adult males, age 18-59, who are enrolled in Commu See more details
Menlo Park, CA 94065 20.13 miles from city center Los Gatos
650-325-8719 Shelter Network is committed to providing housing and support services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to re-establish self-sufficiency and to return to permanent homes of their own.
To be eligible for one of Shelter Network's programs, a family or indi See more details
Newark, CA 94560 20.95 miles from city center Los Gatos
(510) 792-4357 Emergency shelter for individuals and families. Maximum stay is two weeks for individuals, three weeks for families. Drug and alcohol programs available. Four centers located in Newark, Fremont, Union City, and Hayward. No fee except for drug diversion or DUI programs. Call 24-hour phone line, See more details
Redwood City, CA 94061 21.70 miles from city center Los Gatos
650-364-8264 Interim shelter and services for 9 families.LifeMoves programs are free of charge for the people we serve and our team provides far more than temporary shelter. In exchange, mandatory and full engagement in our programming is required by all participants. Hard work and accountability are See more details
San Jose, CA 22.11 miles from city center Los Gatos
(408) 686-1300 The Boccardo Family Living Center (BFLC) is a multi service transitional housing program for homeless families with children in South Santa Clara County. Located in the City of San Martin, the program provides 26 units of transitional housing specifically designed to serve one- and two-parent househ See more details
Fremont, CA 94538 22.32 miles from city center Los Gatos
510-574-2250 Office HoursMonday â€“ Friday:9:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm24-Hour Hotline(510) 794-6055SAVE provides a safety net of services. We are far more than simply a "domestic violence shelter."SAVE's continuum of free services aid a very diverse clientele in the See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 24.84 miles from city center Los Gatos
(831) 728-5649 The Emergency Shelter is open 24 hours a day and families may reside in the Shelter for a maximum of three months. The Shelterâ€™s current capacity is twenty-eight women and children who are generally referred to PV Shelter Services by other social service agencies, schools, civic and/or religious o See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 25.33 miles from city center Los Gatos
(831) 724-0948 The Salvation Army Watsonville Corps serves those in need on daily basis through other social service programs:
-- The Corner House, a 18-bed permanent housing facility dedicated to serving single mothers in drug and alcohol recovery. The program helps the mothers maintain sobriety an See more details
Watsonville, CA 95076 26.40 miles from city center Los Gatos
(831) 724-9576 Our emergency services are available 365 days a year. They include… Bilingual Daily Bible services Shelter for up to 35 homeless men Nourishing meals twice See more details
San Mateo, CA 94401 31.19 miles from city center Los Gatos
(650) 340-8814 Interim shelter and services for 39 families.
Case Management: Our trained Case Managers support clients' unique needs, helping them manage budgets, connect with resources, and make active progress toward regaining permanent housing.
Housing an See more details
Burlingame, CA 94010 31.88 miles from city center Los Gatos
6506855880 Shelter Network is committed to providing housing and support services that create opportunities for homeless families and individuals to re-establish self-sufficiency and to return to permanent homes of their own. See more details