Jupiter Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Jupiter, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Jupiter, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Riviera Beach, FL 34667 10.54 miles from city center Jupiter
561-355-5040 Holy Ground Shelter for Homeless, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) established in 2009. Mission: To shelter and mentor homeless, pregnant teens and parenting teen mothers living in Palm Beach County.St. Ann, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, was already serving the homeless community in See more details
Riviera Beach, FL 33404 10.64 miles from city center Jupiter
561-502-8757 Valley of love ministries supports the homeless and needy families of Riviera Beach Florida with food, clothes and temporary sheltering.Homeless Ministries?Have a heart for the homeless is operated by The Valley Of Love Ministries. Provides a range of services to homeless people in See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 11.94 miles from city center Jupiter
561-848-7200 Homeless Residential ProgramsGulfstream Goodwill's Homeless Residential Programs provide safe, comfortable housing for homeless individuals with disabilities.Priority is given to those who are chronic substance users, veterans and persons diagnosed See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 12.19 miles from city center Jupiter
561-904-7900 The Lewis Center provides temporary housing to individuals. Clients can stay up to 90 days.There are 20 beds in the women's dorm and 40 beds for men.The Lewis Center has assembled a team of community providers, each offering a distinct service to meet the needs See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 13.13 miles from city center Jupiter
(561) 494-0125 The Lordís Place helps homeless men, women and children who often have no place to go and no one to help them.The Lordís Place is one of the leading agencies in Palm Beach County delivering services to the homeless. The Lordís Place has four campuses, both resi See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33407 13.75 miles from city center Jupiter
561-805-7708 The Outreach center of Historical St. Ann Church, serving homeless women and men. Sister Katie Frank, SSND Health Care Program Director. Direct Line: 561- 932- 1005. They assist you with clothes, a shower, ID & Birth Certificate. If you need Food Stamps, they assist you with & Medical, with See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33401 14.18 miles from city center Jupiter
(561) 514-0564 Eligible homeless families with children may receive emergency assistance including: travelers aid, shelter, food, transportation, clothing and case management services. An action plan will be developed through case management services in order to create linkage with other community resources to ach See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33409 15.61 miles from city center Jupiter
561-682-1118 The Salvation Army Center of Hope is a transitional housing program which has been operating since 2000. The Center provides substance abuse and mental health treatment services along with case management and housing up to 24 months for eligible single men and veterans. The Center's programming is See more details
West Palm Beach, FL 33405 16.69 miles from city center Jupiter
561.318.8864 Host & Support Congregations: The hosting of families rotates weekly among the Host Congregations in the network. In turn, each host congregation provides lodging, three meals a day and caring hospitality 3-4 times each year. The Support Congregations provide much needed volunteers, supplies and See more details
Stuart, FL 34997 18.08 miles from city center Jupiter
(772) 286-4673 Food/Clothing/Emergency Financial assistanceMon - Fri: 9:00 am - 4:00 pmSat: 9:00 am - 3:00 pmHouse of Hope is a nonprofit agency, founded in 1984, that provides food, clothing, furniture, financial assistance and life-cha See more details
Stuart, FL 34994 20.34 miles from city center Jupiter
(772) 288-1471 Compassion House is our transitional shelter for homeless women and women with children. We offer safe, secure shelter, food, clothing and counseling while residents work to once again become self-sufficient. Through case management, residents set goals and are guided in ways to use resources that m See more details
Lake Worth, FL 33460 21.34 miles from city center Jupiter
561-968-8189 The Salvation Army in Lake Worth, FL is a Social Services location.
Dry goods from their food pantry
Clothing from community donations
Emergency furniture assistance if you are a victim of a natural disaster.
Utility Assistance (if funding See more details
Lake Worth, FL 33460 21.39 miles from city center Jupiter
(561) 253-1361 REACH is the only emergency shelter for families with minor children experiencing homelessness in Palm Beach County. The program focuses on the immediate stabilization of families while working to fulfill a goal of obtaining permanent or transitional housing for the families it shelters. REACH also See more details
Lake Worth, FL 22.03 miles from city center Jupiter
561-603-9301 Burckle Place, located in Lake Worth, is
the only supportive housing program in Palm Beach County designed
exclusively for single homeless women.
It combines evidence-based supportive
services with health and wellness activities to help residents rebuild
the See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33435 26.34 miles from city center Jupiter
(561) 736-4325 In order to be assisted by this program you must be homeless, honorably discharged veteran, with income.
Provides help to disabled homeless and hungry veterans by providing emergency residential lodging for $100 per week. No food nor transportation provided.
Hours of serv See more details
Boynton Beach, FL 33437 27.77 miles from city center Jupiter
(561)737-2222 Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 10 month, faith-based, college
accredited, addiction recovery program with residential services for
more than 440 men and women who have
lost control of their lives due to alcohol and/or illegal and
pharmaceutical drug add See more details