Welcome to our Jean, Nevada Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Jean, NV and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Las Vegas, NV 24.36 miles from city center Jean
(702) 383-1332 NPHY is the most comprehensive service provider for the thousands of homeless youth in Southern Nevada, serving hundreds of youth through our core programs and touching the lives of thousands more through outreach each year.NPHY’s programs stabilize homeless teens’ lives, meeting their imm See more details
Las Vegas, NV 89145 27.02 miles from city center Jean
(702)233-8221 I, Lori Power, Executive Director/Founder, with my daughter Danielle, Founder of Angel's Power Ltd., started this organization because we were victims, once, we are now survivors! When Danielle was 7, I married a man that molested her, I lost Danielle for 5 years , to her biological father, her step See more details
Las Vegas, NV 89117 27.18 miles from city center Jean
(702) 796-7770 Assistance for women in need. Transitional Housing for Homeless, Single Parent (Female) Families.WDC provides a wide array of housing services for the homeless and low-income residents in our community. Housing services range from transitional housing for the h See more details
Las Vegas, NV 27.44 miles from city center Jean
(702) 646-4981 ShelterMaintaining more than 70 beds in a confidential location, Safe Nest's shelter provides a refuge for victims to recover from the trauma of domestic violence and transition to an abuse-free life.Admission to the shelter starts with a call to the Crisis Hotline. After a confidential See more details
Las Vegas, NV 89104 28.55 miles from city center Jean
(702) 638-8806 Family Promise is a non?profit organizaon helping homeless families into homes and lastng independence. We believe that no child should have to sleep in a car or under a bridge, and that every family deserves a chance to be whole and have a roof over their head again.Host Congregat See more details
Las Vegas, NV 29.24 miles from city center Jean
(702) 382-1766 Emergency Shelter:
Emergency shelter at the Mission is provided to men, women, and children on a first come first served basis. We currently have a total capacity of 170 emergency shelter beds. Our guests are allowed to stay seven nights and possibly longer depending on their particular circ See more details