Welcome to our Irving, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Irving, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Irving, TX 75061 (972) 254-4003 Brighter Tomorrows provides free emergency shelter for victims of domestic and sexual violence at 2 locations. Each location provides 35 beds in a safe, supportive environment. Our shelters are staffed 24 hours a day, year round. The shelters are fenced and equipped with security cameras.
Dallas, TX 75247 6.19 miles from city center Irving
214-637-6117 Provide overnight shelter, food, for up to 200 men. Clothing issued daily. Computer Training, employment assistance and skills training available. Rehabilitation programs for those addicted to alcohol and drugs. Hours: 7 days 24 hours. See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 7.22 miles from city center Irving
(972) 642-7744 Our mission is to reduce homelessness among families of school children in crisis who are enrolled in the Grand Prairie School District by providing emergency assistance, temporary shelter, and life skills training for their parents. See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 7.83 miles from city center Irving
(214)424-7000 Open 24 hours a day.
Carr P. Collins Social Service Center
Short-term temporary shelter, meals, and casework services for men, women and families. Capacity of 240 people. Cost $7.00 per night negotiable in some cases. Religious service not required. On-site child care is available See more details
Dallas, TX 75219 9.13 miles from city center Irving
214-946-4357 Genesis Women's Shelter provides emergency shelter, safety and counseling for victims of domestic violence and their children. All of the services at Genesis Women's Shelter's are confidential and free. See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 11.05 miles from city center Irving
214-421-1380 Dallas Life Foundation strives to provide those in need with adequate shelter We operate a 100 000 square foot facility capable of housing up to 500 men women and children per day. Men and women are on separate floors in dormitory style housing.
Dallas, TX 75201 11.06 miles from city center Irving
214-746-2785 The Stewpot offers a safe haven for homeless and at-risk individuals of Dallas, providing resources for basic survival needs as well as opportunities to start a new life. Established by First Presbyterian Church in 1975, The Stewpot began serving food when church members realized no other resources See more details
Dallas, TX 75204 11.10 miles from city center Irving
214-823-4500 Transitional housing for homeless families.
Among the services we offer are short-term supportive housing, transitional housing, permanent (long-term) supportive housing, comprehensive case management, community transition services, job training, life skills training, and after school a See more details
Dallas, TX 75203 11.19 miles from city center Irving
214-943-5010 The recovery ministry includes narcotics anonymous and alcoholic anonymous (NA/AA) support meetings, biblical counseling, as well as group and individual sessions. The program is six months to one year with participants residing in houses on the campus of Golden Gate and includes a daily curriculum See more details
Dallas, TX 75204 11.34 miles from city center Irving
(214)823-3200 Temporary housing only for alcoholics who are sober. Provide low cost, $8.00 a day, housing for those wishing to restart their lives again free from alcohol and drugs.- 12 step residential program- 12 month maximum stay allowed- fed only one meal a day. Must be sober, not receiving government assi See more details
Dallas, TX 75224 11.76 miles from city center Irving
469-286-6865 Transitional Housing for inmates and clients from rehabilitation facilities.
We can house up to 10 clients with 24 hours service. We provide three meals and snacks. We are minutes from Downtown Dallas, and near many dart bus lines. There is a shopping center within walking distance from See more details
Dallas, TX 75226 12.02 miles from city center Irving
214-428-4242 Mission: Austin Street Center provides emergency shelter and related services to the homeless person in a compassionate, faith-based community and provides 'whole person' therapeutic programs so that the person in need might be better able to make responsible choices, positive changes and have econo See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 13.28 miles from city center Irving
(214) 421-5894 Eden Outreach, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men and women with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their physical, spiritu See more details
Dallas, TX 75238 14.96 miles from city center Irving
800-799-7233 River Of Life Homes provides shelter, food and clothing for homeless women and women with children in a domestic violence situation. We also offer group homes for women and men who are homeless but have some kind of income SSI.
Dallas, TX 75232 15.25 miles from city center Irving
(972) 432-6941 THE MEN'S HOME IS A FREE 12 MONTH RESIDENTIAL MINISTRY PROGRAM FOR DETOXIFICATION AND REHABILITATION OF DRUG ADDICTS AND MEN DEALING WITH HOMELESS SITUATIONS. THE PROGRAM IS FREE TO EVERY RESIDENT AND ALL BASIC LIVING NECESSITIES ARE PROVIDED SUCH AS ADEQUATE SLEEPING QUARTERS,3 MEALS A DAY, AND DA See more details
Dallas, TX 75232 15.64 miles from city center Irving
(469)254-1419 Living Word In The Cliffs Ministries is a 12month nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their ph See more details
Plano, TX 75026 15.74 miles from city center Irving
(972) 424-7775 Emily's Place is not a shelter, which typical allows women to stay for 30 - 90 days. Rather, it is a transformational housing ministry based on a 24 month stay commitment which promotes stability and wise choices.
The transformational program includes counseling, addictions recovery, See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76101 16.72 miles from city center Irving
817-586-4471 Transitional Housing for the homeless population. We provide for men, women, and minor children. There's financial responsibility and obligation that may be off-set or in some cases eliminated through our work program.
Cedar Hill, TX 75106 17.84 miles from city center Irving
469.272.4441 We offer short term housing and supportive services to homeless pregnant women and women with children in crisis. Our goal is to empower and equip women and families to start taking steps to lifetime change. See more details
Plano, TX 75074 18.92 miles from city center Irving
(972) 422-2911 Hope's Door offers two types of residential services to survivors of domestic violence - emergency shelter and transitional housing. Anyone wishing to access our services is able to call our 24-hour crisis hotline (972-422-7233). Callers to the hotline will receive information about the services ava See more details
Garland, TX 75040 19.35 miles from city center Irving
972-276-0057 Hope's Door New Beginning Center is a nonprofit organization in North Texas specializing in intimate partner and family violence. We offer a full complement of programs to help families move forward to a happier, healthy life. Our programs include 90-day shelter programs, Individual and gr See more details
Plano, TX 75074 19.47 miles from city center Irving
972-424-4626 City House provides emergency shelter for ages newborn - 17, and transitional living services (residential and nonresidential) to 18-21 year olds. See more details
Garland, TX 75046 19.62 miles from city center Irving
(972)272-4531 The Garland Salvation Army provides assistance with a Food pantry, TXU Electric, Garland Power and Light Electric, Assistance in placement of individuals in Dallas Salvation Army Shelter. There is no shelter in Garland. See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76111 19.94 miles from city center Irving
(817) 632-6000 Cornerstone Assistance Network was founded in 1992 to address the growing needs of individuals and families struggling under the burden of poverty in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
See more details
Ft. Worth, TX 76105 20.48 miles from city center Irving
817-534-0814 Emergency shelter and diagnostic facility for children between ages 0 and 13 who have been removed from their homes by Child Protective Services due to an experience of abuse and/or neglect by their c See more details
Fort Worth, TX 21.34 miles from city center Irving
817-810-9797 Provides assistance with ID Scan cars, laundry, showers, phone, internet, mail and specific client services and referrals. Hours Mon - Saturday 7:30am to 4:30pm (closed 12 - 1pm), Sunday: 12:30pm - 4: See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 21.43 miles from city center Irving
(817) 339-2553 UGM-TC provides emergency services for the homeless living in Tarrant County. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for those in need. In addition, overnight shelter for men is available.
Fort Worth, TX 76104 22.57 miles from city center Irving
817-332-6410 Transitional & Permanent Temporary & Long Term hosuing for persons w/ HIV/AIDS. Samaritan House provides permanent housing in 60 single-occupancy on-site units. Through our Genesis Program, we provid See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 22.63 miles from city center Irving
877-701-7233 24 hour Domestic violence hotline for women and their children. SafeHaven operates the largest and most comprehensive domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.
Services EMERGENCY SHELTER Provides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-t See more details
Dallas, TX 75253 23.66 miles from city center Irving
972-286-1940 Soul's Harbor offers a six month program that should provide, for the men, the basic tools that will help facilitate them to become reintegrated back into society. See our website for more information. See more details
Allen, TX 75002 27.76 miles from city center Irving
(972) 442-6966 The Family Promise of Collin County Community Network brings shelter, meals, and support services to Collin County families without homes. Family Promise of Collin County is a cost-efficient and effective community response to family homelessness. The foundation of the program is the involvement of See more details
Denton, TX 76201 28.35 miles from city center Irving
(940) 387-1750 Friends of the Family offers emergency shelter for survivors of relationship violence and sexual assault. Persons seeking shelter may call the crisis line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, at 800-572-4031 or 940-382-7273. Eligibility for shelter will be determined based on safety concerns related to re See more details
McKinney, TX 75071 33.03 miles from city center Irving
(972) 542-5302 The largest and leading homeless program in Collin County, Texas. The shelter provides a place for homeless residents looking to get back on their feet and has grown from 120 to 160 beds the past 10 years.