Homestead Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Homestead, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Homestead, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Homestead, FL 33033 1-877-994-4357 Community Partnership for Homeless South Miami-Dade Center. This is a 300 bed facility for single and family homeless. This includes a multi room, vocational training facility, child care facility and full medical facility. Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless See more details
Miami, FL 33128 27.01 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 375-1490 If you are homeless or about to be, or know someone who is, a trusted resource is just a phone call away. 1-877-994-4357
While a phone call doesn’t mean an automatic place to stay, the Helpline is the front door to available resources. Homeless individuals and families will be assessed See more details
Miami, FL 33136 27.46 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 374-1065 Emergency Shelter Provided. Homeless Services provided.
Serving the South Florida community since 1960, Camillus House is a non-profit organization that provides humanitarian services to men, women and children who are poor and homeless.
Camillus Housing Services addresse See more details
Miami, FL 33127 27.46 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 545-5699 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa arrived in the archdiocese in 1980 to care for the poorest of the poor in Miami's inner city. They currently operate a shelter for homeless women and children near Jackson Memorial Hospital. Emergenc See more details
Miami, FL 33136 27.59 miles from city center Homestead
305.438.0556 Shelter for women, youths and children. Provides shelter and wrap around support services for homeless women with special needs. Those with medical or mental health conditions or the elderly. See more details
Miami, FL 33142 27.81 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 637-6700 Our Administration office is open Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pmThe Salvation Army Miami Area Command offers 236 beds distributed among three lodges that provide temporary housing to women and families, single men, veterans, and persons dealing with HIV/AIDS. These te See more details
Miami, FL 33136 27.81 miles from city center Homestead
305-329-3000 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust.Homeless HelplineToll Free: 1-877 See more details
Miami, FL 33136 27.85 miles from city center Homestead
877-994-4357 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust.If you are homeless, or about to become See more details
Miami, FL 33127 28.19 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 571-2273 Helping men, women, and children with meals, safe shelter, life-changing residential programs, employment, and housing resulting in transformed lives. Our passion is to follow the Lord Jesus Christ's great commission by serving others.The Miami Campus has served the homeless and nee See more details
Miami, FL 33238 28.25 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 633-5105 The center Impact youths to be positive agents of change to our society; by becoming self-conscious, spiritual conscious and community conscious. Providing; after school, enrichment program to support students in the Wynwood / Allapatta neighborhood and surrounding areas. See more details
Miami, FL 33127 28.25 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 571-2250 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Center is a haven for homeless women and children, and provides emergency overnight shelter as well as a long-term recovery program. The 40-bed facility located at 2250 NW 1st Avenue in Miami.
A.W.A.R.E.N.E.S.S. (A Woman's See more details
Miami, FL 33127 28.28 miles from city center Homestead
305-573-4200 Men's Substance Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center.The Salvation Army Miami Adult Rehab Center provides individual and group counseling, training in job skills, and other tools for rebuilding positive lifestyles.
Each in-residence program puts the men into clean, comfortable l See more details
Miami, FL 33127 28.90 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 573-3333 Emergency Shelter for families with children.
Catholic Charities' New Life Family Center in Miami-Dade is a transitional housing shelter with 15 private units. Under the guidance of our experienced staff, dispossessed families with children have the opportunity to return to self-suffici See more details
Miami, FL 33137 29.62 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 751-6501 Transitional Shelter For men and women/job training/etcConcept House, Inc.'s Behavioral Health Care programs are affordable and are based on a sliding fee scale.We offer comprehensive and specialized residential, outpatient and supportive housing programs for females and males affl See more details
Miami, FL 33138 30.16 miles from city center Homestead
305-757-1509 The Edison Corp's Salvation Army in Miami provides social services. The services include:
Emergency Financial Assistance
Please contact this office to make an appointment for a needs assessment. See more details
Miami Beach, FL 33139 30.29 miles from city center Homestead
(305) 531-5341 Emergency Shelter and Outreach ServicesThe Douglas Gardens Community Mental Health Center provides comprehensive mental health services to people living in the Greater Miami Beach area. The Center was established in 1979 as a federally funded CMHC private non-profit State of Florida Corp See more details