Holyoke Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Holyoke, Massachusetts Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Holyoke, MA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Holyoke, MA 01040 (413) 536-2787 A Family Place is a 28 unit congregate family shelter located in Holyoke, MA. The shelter is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and provides a number of services to assist families in locating and securing stable housing. Ongoing case management is provided to each family in addition to workshops See more details
Holyoke, MA 01040 413 533 5909 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
walk-ins, Agency referral, Appointment
Length of Stay: 2 years upon approval of case manager.
Wait List: Yes.
A 24 hour transitional housing site for homeless men
Services: Basic food; access to medical care; various support servi See more details
Springfield, MA 01105 6.71 miles from city center Holyoke
413-732-3069 FOH provides separate men's and women's overnight shelters, serving individuals 18 years of age and older every evening on its Worthington Street campus. No responsible individuals are turned away. FOH is recognized as the shelter of last resort for those individuals needing temporary overnight lodg See more details
Springfield, MA 01105 6.85 miles from city center Holyoke
(413) 732-0808 To meet the immediate and basic life needs of homeless men living in crisis by providing a safe, clean, warm and healthy environment.
See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 7.35 miles from city center Holyoke
(413) 586-6001 The Grove Street Inn is the only year-round shelter in Hampshire County open to all homeless adults. The Inn was established in 1990 through community efforts. With no permanent base of funding, a unique community collaboration shares the responsibility for administering the Inn. The Inn is one of t See more details
Northampton, MA 01060 8.04 miles from city center Holyoke
(413) 585-1300 The Interfaith Emergency Shelter is an overflow shelter for Grove Street Inn. Guests are provided with warm beds and hot meals from November through April. The 20-bed site is located in the basement of a professional office building at 43 Center Street in Northampton (plus a 6-bed annex in Easthampt See more details
Springfield, MA 01108 8.18 miles from city center Holyoke
413-732-0808 The Emergency Shelter is located at 148 Taylor Street, Springfield, MA. No mail is accepted at this address.The Springfield Rescue Mission is a Christian based Emergency Shelter, Rehabilitation Program & Transitional Living Facility, serving Greater Springfield since 1892. See more details
Springfield, MA 01108 8.27 miles from city center Holyoke
413-301-7405 This is a shelter for families with minor children located in Springfield, MA.WayFinders Programs and Services:Growing Assistance for Homeless FamiliesUnfortunately, in these tough economic times, the number of local homeless families continues to climb. At WayFinders, See more details
Westfield, MA 01805 8.47 miles from city center Holyoke
413-568-3122 Capacity: 32 men, 5 women.
Length of Stay: 90 days.
Services: Spanish; advocacy; counseling; 2 meals & snack; nurse; some clothing; referral to other social service agencies and resources.
Referral: Self (intake process o See more details
Amherst, MA 01002 13.59 miles from city center Holyoke
(413) 256-0704 Craig's Place Emergency Shelter operates from November 1st through April 30th<We are open from 9:30 p.m. though 8:00 a.m.Craig's Place has a behavior based admission policy: all who show respect for the safety and well-being of our guests, volunteers, a See more details
Vernon, CT 06066 24.87 miles from city center Holyoke
(860) 875-6343 Overnight ShelterStaff is on Duty from 5:30 pm to 8:00 am daily.We provide supervised shelter for the homeless, including a warm bed, laundry facilities and a hot shower. Our facility is dormitory style as the beds are separated by dividers to accommodate a varying ratio of both me See more details
Rockville, CT 06066 24.90 miles from city center Holyoke
(860) 875-6343 Emergency shelter for single men ages 18+, single women ages 18+ and married couples without children. Residents can stay up to one month. Residents using this center will not be admitted before 6pm and must leave by 8am. Meals served in soup kitchen the following day.
Eligibility: Single mal See more details
Greenfield, MA 01301 26.92 miles from city center Holyoke
(413) 774-6382 Greenfield Family Inn has room for 6 familiesOur goal is to offer a harmonious, home-like environment in which people may address issues that have contributed to their homelessness. Through positive relationships that develop between staff and guests, people are able See more details