Welcome to our Hebron, Indiana Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Hebron, IN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Valparaiso, IN 46383 12.89 miles from city center Hebron
800-933-0466 For help - Call The Caring Place 24 HOUR CRISIS LINE:Local: 219.464.2128Toll-free Long Distance: 1.800.933.0466The Caring Place, Inc. provides service and shelter for victims of violence and their children. Through education and awareness, we empower all members of our commun See more details
Valparaiso, IN 46385 13.00 miles from city center Hebron
219.510.5432 Women's ServicesDayspring Offers: Case Management, Information, and Referral Services Group Classes Counseling Optional Spiritual Counseling Lunch for Women Who Participate i See more details
Valparaiso, IN 46383 13.94 miles from city center Hebron
(219) 548-2800 Spring Valley provides transitional housing for homeless families in Porter County.HOUSING FOR THE HOMELESSHousing Opportunities has several housing programs designed to help individuals and families who are ready to move from inhabitable conditions to safe housing. Our housi See more details
Valparaiso, IN 46383 13.97 miles from city center Hebron
219-548-2800 Housing Opportunities has several housing programs designed to help individuals and families who are ready to move from inhabitable conditions to safe housing. Our housing for the homeless programs provide affordable, safe apartments where individuals and families gain the personal and economic emp See more details
Valparaiso, IN 46383 14.07 miles from city center Hebron
219-548-3548 Office HoursMonday - Friday: 8am - 4pmSaturday - Sunday: 7am - 10am We are open to single men experiencing homelessness who are from, work, or have family in Porter County. Each guest will need to pass a drug and alcohol screen. Also, a criminal background c See more details
Valparaiso, IN 46385 16.18 miles from city center Hebron
219-364-8018 Gabriel's Horn Shelter serves single women and mothers with children of Porter County, Indiana.?Gabriel's Horn Shelter provides a protected refuge for homeless women and their children by establishing and maintaining a facility which will provide for them a safe and See more details
Portage, IN 46368 16.20 miles from city center Hebron
(219) 364-8018 Gabriel's Horn Shelter serves single women and mothers with children of Porter County, Indiana.Mission Statement:Gabriel's Horn Shelter provides a protected refuge for homeless women and their children by establishing and maintaining a facili See more details
Gary, IN 46407 19.39 miles from city center Hebron
(219) 882-4459 My Brotherís Keeper is a male mentoring program dedicated to
providing Straight Talk Sound Direction mentoring services to assist
boys and men who are dealing with the hardships of life by helping them
live with Integrity, Respect and Standards (IRS Code). We are committed
to provid See more details
Gary, IN 46402 20.90 miles from city center Hebron
219-886-1600 Office hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 4:30pmDomestic violence shelter for women and childre. Provides emergency and transitional housing as well as a domestic
violence shelter for persons and families in need in the city of Gary in
Lake and Porter County. < See more details
Sauk Village, IL 60411 22.20 miles from city center Hebron
7083290089 We are a transitional home located in the south suburbs of chicago. We serve the homeless and mentally ill community. We have a controlled coed affordable home and provides case management needs. See more details
Rensselaer, IN 47978 25.34 miles from city center Hebron
(800) 933-0374 Women's shelter only, Toll Free #: (800)933-0374In House ServicesVictims may stay for up to 30 days at the shelter. During this time, victims will receive advocacy and victim assistance that includes, but is not limited to: support grou See more details
Michigan City, IN 46360 31.01 miles from city center Hebron
219-879-2552 30 day emergency shelter for LaPorte County families with children. Drug & alcohol free. Families must be pro-active in finding & maintaining stable housing. Life skills classes required.Sand Castle offers temporary shelter to LaPorte County families: primarily single moms with c See more details
Michigan City, IN 46360 31.16 miles from city center Hebron
(219)276-7582 Emergency shelter program is currently geared for the winter season beginning on October 15th to April 15th.
We operate from 7pm to 7am Monday through Sunday.
Operates on a rotational site schedule and takes place in space provided by local churches designated as a shelter s See more details
Michigan City, IN 46360 31.69 miles from city center Hebron
(219) 879-4615 he Stepping Stone Shelter for Women Providing those who are victims of domestic violence, services including 24/7 crisis lines & intervention, temporary shelter, clothing & food, transitional housing, counseling, support groups, and advocacy. MissionWe See more details