Gahanna Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Gahanna, Ohio Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Gahanna, OH and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Columbus, OH 43201 6.84 miles from city center Gahanna
(888)474-3587 Provides shelter for homeless men. Intake is done 24 hours Mon-Sun. Support services include case management, meals, showers and on-site medical care provided by volunteer physicians. Also offers resource center with computer access. Intake for Faith Mission is done at 315 East. Long Street (ne See more details
Columbus, OH 43205 7.32 miles from city center Gahanna
614-274-7000 Friends of the Homeless provides residential support to homeless men and women through shelters, transitional housing, and permanent supportive housing. Since 1983, Friends of the Homeless has provided residents with the opportunity to reestablish themselves as members of the Columbus community. See more details
Columbus, OH 43201 7.36 miles from city center Gahanna
(614)294-5553 Provides crisis counseling and shelter for adolescents 12-18 years. Provides outreach to at-risk youth willing to work toward reconciling family problems. Offers short-term family and individual counseling with special emphasis on adolescent maltreatment, abuse, suicide and family violence. See more details
Columbus, OH 43215 7.67 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 224-6617 For those seeking shelter in Franklin County, there is a Centralized Point of Access for single adults and families (adults with children).Single adults should call 1-888-4SHELTR (1-888-474-3587) 24/7.Families (adults with children) should call the 24/7 Family Center hotline at (614-253- See more details
Columbus, OH 43207 7.70 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 445-8131 Hours of Operation: 24 hours daily(after hours admissions by appointment only)OVERNIGHT SHELTER FOR INTOXICATED INDIVIDUALSMaryhaven’s Homeless Programs serves as a lifeline to homeless men, women and families.The Engagem See more details
Columbus, OH 43206 8.17 miles from city center Gahanna
(614)224-4663 Provides housing for women and children who are victims of domestic violence. Average stay based on safety and individual need. Provides counseling, legal and social service advocacy and referrals, substance abuse assessment/referral, youth services, outreach and domestic violence education.
See more details
Columbus, OH 43215 8.21 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 225–0990 Office hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays 8am to 5pm.Tuesdays 8am to 8pm. Friends of the Homeless is committed to the leadership in providing innovative, quality programs, services and housing that enable people in central Ohio to move out of homelessness. Through colla See more details
Columbus, OH 43215 8.42 miles from city center Gahanna
(614)461-0407 Day Shelter
Bag Lunches are prepared and delivered by the dedicated volunteer groups who have been part of our meals program for years. On a daily basis, meals are provided to 100 people.
Lunches are prepared off-site and transported by dedicated volunteers. On a daily basis, mea See more details
Columbus, OH 43215 9.10 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 461-9247 If you are currently homeless and seeking shelter call 1-888-4-SHELTR (1-888-474-3587).Provides individual furnished apartment units for up to 3 months for homeless families with minor children. Must be willing to live drug free and participate in agency self-improvement programs. For im See more details
Columbus, OH 43223 9.55 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 849-0145 Shelter for MenFifteen emergency shelter beds are also available for eligible veterans.This program has been certified by the Ohio Department of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Services.This program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation F See more details
Columbus, OH 43223 9.86 miles from city center Gahanna
(614) 715-2515 If you are experiencing a Homeless Crisis in Franklin County, please call 888-474-3587 for Centralized Intake 24 hours 7 days a week.The Community Shelter Board purchased the west side facility to serve a growing homeless population, and had the vision to essentially See more details
Lancaster, OH 43130 25.09 miles from city center Gahanna
740.653.1960 The Foundation Shelters addresses the very basic needs of our Community's most desperate citizens, the homeless. Most of our homeless residents are men with long term social and health problems that cause their homeless status. Occasionally someone with a short term problem needs our help.Whil See more details
Hebron, OH 43130 25.92 miles from city center Gahanna
614-743-4774 Our Vision: To offer a safe stable home for homeless single mothers. We will identify the steps needed for them to achieve and maintain stability in their own homes.
Our Mission: To end poverty for single mothers and their children. We will offer a warm and loving home with fina See more details
Mount Vernon, OH 43050 32.29 miles from city center Gahanna
(740) 392-9277 Seasonal overnight shelterThe shelter operates at 401 W. Vine St. in Mount Vernon, with
separate sleeping quarters accommodating up to 18 men and 8 women, as
well as bathroom, kitchen and laundry facilities.
We provide a warm, clean, well-maintained and secure facility for men
See more details