Fultondale Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Fultondale, Alabama Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Fultondale, AL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Birmingham, AL 35234 5.07 miles from city center Fultondale
205.328.2420 Men, women & children. Picture ID required.Men Intake 4:00 PM-until full. Women Intake 8:00 AM-until full.(After hours intake for emergencies.)No ID required for first night1. Shelter, Food, Clothing, Counseling for homeless men.
2. Women and Children' See more details
Birmingham , AL 35204 5.38 miles from city center Fultondale
205-521-6421 Homeless transitional housing ministry. 6-24 month program. Meal assistance, job placement assistance, transportation assistance. Monthly free medical clinic. Homeless meal service 3 nights per week.
Description from CLCC website: Changed Lives Christian Center (CLCC) is a Christ-center See more details
Birmingham, AL 35206 5.73 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 833-7410 Transitional housing for women and children9 - 12 month faith based programprison re-entry programsEmpowering women, through faith-based initiatives, so they can return to society as well equipped women of God. The program is about empowerment, See more details
Birmingham, AL 35212 5.83 miles from city center Fultondale
251-35212 Those we serve come from a variety of backgrounds. Generally we help children, the unemployed, homeless, the working poor, the disabled, families on welfare, veterans and the elderly whose fixed income is too small. Some of our guests have income. About 25% of our guests are employed part-time or See more details
Birmingham, AL 35201 5.86 miles from city center Fultondale
205-324-6502 Men's Services- 201 Finley Ave West 205-324-6502
Aletheia House is a community-based organization that has been providing substance abuse treatment and prevention services to low-income individuals, and the communities in which they live, since 1972. It is one of Alabama's larges See more details
Birmingham, AL 35212 5.89 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 591-4302 Interfaith Hospitality HouseThe YWCA operates one of Alabama’s only permanent facilities serving two parent families experiencing homelessness in the state of Alabama. Through the Interfaith Hospitality House, located in the Woodlawn neighborhood of Birmingham, the YWCA offers shelter and supp See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 6.58 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 323-0170 Due to our desire to protect women and children already in the program, women wanting to enter the program should arrive at Jessie’s Place by 9 a.m., Monday through Friday, to apply and participate in an in-take interview.Jessie’s Place is the women and children’s shelter of the Jimmie H See more details
North Birmingham, AL 35203 6.63 miles from city center Fultondale
205-323-4277 OverviewEmergency ShelterThe First Light emergency shelter is a dorm-like setting which offers a bed, locker and bathroom and laundry facilities for 36 women and one family on any given night. An overnight volunteer is available to distribute hygiene products, distribute See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 6.66 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 323-4277 Emergency shelter for homeless women and children; permanent housing for women with disabilities; permanent housing for chronically homeless women. Referrals as necessary; life skills training; serves breakfast, and dinner daily.Eligibility: Homeless women and children, homeless women wi See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 6.69 miles from city center Fultondale
2053226854 Serving women and children Transitional housing Permanent supported housing for mentally ill women Meals and clothing provided Shower and laundry facilities< See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 6.71 miles from city center Fultondale
205-322-6854 We supply emergency services for homeless women and children – showers, clean clothes and hot meals. Last year, our Day Center served more than 1,200 women and children.
The Day Center is open 365 days a year.Weekdays 8:15 AM - 5:00 PMWeekends and Holidays 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM< See more details
Birmingham, AL 35222 6.74 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 324-2271 Downtown Jimmie Hale Mission, Inc. is a Christian-based, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, which includes a homeless shelter for men, a shelter for women and children, after-school Bible clubs, recovery programs, learning centers, and thrift stores.Please bring your online application fr See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 6.91 miles from city center Fultondale
252-467-4673 Phone: 252.HOPE (4673)Teens (13-21). Monday-Friday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM.Transportation provided to shelter facility.Residential Youth Shelter
Our shelter provides a safe environment and focuses on the needs of youth ages 12 to 17. We provide immediate access 24 hours a da See more details
Birmingham, AL 35222 7.02 miles from city center Fultondale
866-460-3827 Priority Veteran serves veterans and their family members throughout Alabama with offices in Birmingham, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa and Tuskegee.
Priority Veteran offers can assist low-income, homeless or at-risk veteran families with:
Obtaining permanent, stable housing
Obtaining VA benefi See more details
Birmingham, AL 35203 7.09 miles from city center Fultondale
205-322-0092 Homeless Shelter and services for men.
Provides all essentials for daily living, chapel service nightly, NA & AA meetings weekly, programs to improve reading and writing skills.Eligibility: Desire to stay clean and sober and to return to society as a functional person. See more details
Birmingham, AL 35213 7.52 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 595-4555 RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMSThe Authority operates a residential program for adults with mental illness, which provides treatment and housing for 90 individuals. This program is comprised of four Transitional homes, four Group homes, and a Brief Intensive Treatment Home providing services to ten peopl See more details
Birmingham, AL 35204 7.91 miles from city center Fultondale
205-786-4388 Shelter for all.The Centers of Concern throughout the Diocese of Birmingham provide direct aid to the poor. These centers are one of the most important ministries of outreach in our Diocese. A majority of the people who are helped with food, clothing, utilities, and other services See more details
Birmingham, AL 35205 7.92 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 930-0309 Temporary lodging for families with children when all other shelters are full.* Referral from family shelter required.Financial assistance from shelter to housing. By appointment onlyHomeless families with children should never stay on the streets, even for one ni See more details
Birmingham, AL 35205 8.18 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 933-2430 Our GoalOur goal is to aid the individual in the personal, social and vocational adjustment necessary for the maintenance of a sober and productive life.Provides services to men and women who suffer from alcoholism and/or drug addiction. See more details
Center Point, AL 35212 8.34 miles from city center Fultondale
205-520-2356 For Homeless VeteransOperated by Three Hots and A Cot Three Hots and A Cot is a 501c3 organization (TAX ID # 26-4355458) formed by veterans to help veterans. Our primary mission is to assist homeless military veterans transition to a self sustained lifestyle See more details
Birmingham, AL 35205 8.60 miles from city center Fultondale
205-930-0144 Adult women. Intake 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Phone referral okay.Provides shelter, clothes, transportation referral, group and individual counseling.Eligibility: Women in need may receive shelter if they are willing to participate in setting and attaining goals as well as cooperating with See more details
Bessemer, AL 35020 17.16 miles from city center Fultondale
(205) 425-7737 Mission: To restore hope and rebuild the lives of the addict, the ex-inmate and the destitute through Christ-centered Recovery, Re-Entry and Rescue.Hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am to 4:30pm. Rescue ProgramsThe Foundry's Rescue Program provides assistance to margin See more details
Birmingham, AL 35202 18.26 miles from city center Fultondale
205-252-9571 Overnight shelter and day program for adult homeless men.
The Firehouse Shelter serves more homeless men than any agency in the state of Alabama and operates the broadest, most comprehensive continuum of services for Birmingham's homeless. At the heart of our mission are chronic hard-co See more details