Fort McCoy Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Fort McCoy, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Fort McCoy, FL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Ocala, FL 34470 14.58 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352) 304-6229 Your donation helps homeless individuals as they work to change their circumstances by providing food, shelter, laundering, transportation and case management. No one should face the challenges of life alone. Together we can create a community that allows each See more details
Ocala, FL 34478 15.81 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352) 732-8326 Provides Emergency Shelter for women, men and families who would otherwise be at the mercy of the elements and those with evil intent. We offer a 42 bed men's dorm, 19 bed women's dorm, and 3 rooms for short-term occupancy by families with children. See more details
Ocala, FL 34478 15.97 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352) 629-8868 The Interfaith Emergency Shelter provides for single women, women with children and families that are homeless. In the women's shelter, the ladies share rooms and bathroom facilities. Living area, kitchen and laundry rooms also provide common areas. Residents are required to do daily chores and atte See more details
Belleview, FL 34420 21.45 miles from city center Fort McCoy
352-347-6575 We are transitional housing in Belleview, Fl we assist homeless women 21 and over with children ages birth to 9 years. The program last about 4 to 6 months and the Mothers work and safe funding to move forward into independent living with their children. TRANSI See more details
Gainesville, FL 32601 29.05 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352)378-2030 Shelter for homeless families with children. There is currently a waiting list.
In order to be accepted must go through an extensive interview process.Family Promise unites and coordinates the collaborative efforts of volunteers from all faiths to shelt See more details
Gainesville, FL 32601 29.12 miles from city center Fort McCoy
352-378-9079 We require a police clearance to utilize our facilities, which are open
to the community, from 7am-4pm, after that time, only those staying in
the shelter are permitted. We serve a community meal to anyone who needs
one daily from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.Shelter residents re See more details
Gainesville, FL 32609 29.13 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352) 792-0800 GRACE is a 113 bed emergency shelter that offers a wide variety of supportive services including:
Intake & referral
Substance abuse & mental health counseling
Assistance with public benefit signups (food stamps, Medicaid, SSI/SSDI, & SafeLink phones)
Showers & See more details
Gainesville, FL 32601 29.44 miles from city center Fort McCoy
(352) 378-2030 Family Promise of Gainesville provides shelter, meals and social services for families with children. Adults must be enrolled in school or have work within ten days of entering the program. Housing is supplied by various congregations of Christians, Jews and Muslims in the Gainesville Community.
See more details