Flemington Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Flemington, New Jersey Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Flemington, NJ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Flemington, NJ 08822 (908) 788 - 7666 Safe house for women who are victims of domestic violence.
Serving women, men and families in crisis. Programs available:
Emergency safe house; legal advocacy, individual counseling & support groups, crisis intervention teams, domestic violence & sex education See more details
Hillsborough, NJ 08844 10.85 miles from city center Flemington
908-359-0003 Eligibility: Battered women and their families.
The Resource Center of Somerset is a private, non profit agency that provides counseling and temporary shelter for victims of domestic violence.
The agency has expanded services over our years of operation to include not only eme See more details
Bridgewater, NJ 08807 10.97 miles from city center Flemington
908-526-6605 Somerset Home serves teenagers ages 13 - 21. It offers street outreach, emergency shelter, group home housing and support services, residential transitional-living programs, nonresidential independent-living skills workshops and supportive housing for homeless young adults. See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 13.81 miles from city center Flemington
(908)526-8800 Pays for temporary emergency shelter and food. Also available to TANF and SSI recipients who are victims of domestic violence. Also temporary assistance with rent, security deposits or utilities can be provided for certain homeless persons who are not recipients of above programs.
busi See more details
Somerville, NJ 08876 13.85 miles from city center Flemington
908-393-9545 Provides emergency shelter and rental assistance to homeless or near homeless individuals and their families who are unable to obtain assistance from government or other agencies.
SHIP provides emergency housing and associated services for those that are homeless, or in eminent danger See more details
Ottsville, PA 18942 16.01 miles from city center Flemington
866-390-0291 Emergency Shelter During Extreme Cold Only.The Central Bucks Code Blue Homeless Shelter opens at a different location each month from December 1st through March 31st. The shelter opens based on temperature, windchill and severe weather. Free transportation is available from dedicated p See more details
Doylestown, PA 18901 19.37 miles from city center Flemington
(215) 345-1492 This is not a homeless shelter. It is housing services. Bucks County Housing Group (BCHG) works to advance the interests of people with low moderate income and people in crisis through the provision of affordable housing and related social services. See more details
Doylestown, PA 18901 19.87 miles from city center Flemington
This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of BUCKS Bucks County Opportunity Council, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
New Brunswick, NJ 08901 20.18 miles from city center Flemington
(732) 565-7974 Naomi's Way, located in New Brunswick has 16 one or two bedroom units. The program offers support to homeless mothers who are employed or engaged in job training. Stays at Naomi's Way can last up to 24 months. While in residence, the women are provided with case management and life skills training.< See more details
Trenton, NJ 08638 20.42 miles from city center Flemington
609-393-8009 The Center provides sleeping shelter during cold weather months to area homeless individuals who come as overflow from the Trenton Rescue Mission.
Report to Rescue Mission first, will refer to East Trenton Center when Rescue Mission is full.
Business Hours: Mon - Fri 11:00 See more details
Trenton, NJ 08609 20.68 miles from city center Flemington
(609) 695-1436 The Rescue Mission of Trenton provides the only Emergency Shelter in Mercer County, New Jersey, licensed by the Department of Community Affairs (DCA), serving single men and women. While a homeless client is in the shelter, staff members work to link the person to community programs that will addres See more details
Oxford, NJ 07863 21.25 miles from city center Flemington
908-453-2194 Offering Compassion, Care, and Hope for Our Homeless Families, Family Promise of Warren County Inc. [FPWC] helps homeless families and individuals by keeping the families intact and in their communities and schools by providing housing, meals, security deposits, temporary rental assistance, case ma See more details
Easton, PA 18042 21.75 miles from city center Flemington
(610) 253-4253 RoofOver provides shelter for working families. Preference is given to two-parent families, but single mothers or fathers with children are also welcome. This is a small shelter and space is very limited. Please call or email to determine apartment availability.ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS See more details
Easton, PA 18042 22.19 miles from city center Flemington
610-258-6271 Shelter for Women and Children, Childcare, Adult Day Services, Room rentals, etc.Third Street Alliance provides a wide variety of programs for women, children and seniors. We strive to make Easton and the Greater Lehigh Valley area a better place for families. See more details
Easton, PA 18042 22.23 miles from city center Flemington
610-253-4253 Transitional Shelter specializing in young working families. Women and Children only.
Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 8:30am - 4:30pm.EANC operates a transitional housing shelter in downtown Easton. This shelter is for families (single parent or two-parent) with chil See more details
Easton, PA 18042-7491 22.54 miles from city center Flemington
(610)559-3010 This is not a homeless shelter, This is an area homeless resource. If you are in the area of NORTHAMPTON Department of Human Services, call them for help regarding their Homeless Assistance Programs. See more details
Easton, PA 18042 22.59 miles from city center Flemington
610-258-5540 Shelter for men and women.
Safe Harbor Easton is an emergency/transitional shelter for homeless single men and women. It is also a drop-in program for low-income adults, particularly those who have difficulty with the tasks of daily life. Housed in a two-story building at 536 Bushkill See more details
Levittown, PA 19058 24.57 miles from city center Flemington
215-949-1727 Emergency shelter for families and individuals; case managers assist with needed services; Provides emergency shelter, food, clothing and general information referrals. The shelter can house up to 85 men, women and children.Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a weekShelter is F See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 27.95 miles from city center Flemington
(973) 539 - 9920 A multi-service daytime drop-in-center for the homeless and poor. We provide a legal address for people to use to apply for social services, jobs, register to vote or personal reasons. We also provide free use of the telephone for both outgoing and incoming calls. Our goal is to empower people to be See more details
Morristown, NJ 07960 28.21 miles from city center Flemington
(973) 539 - 2700 Short-term, non-permanent emergency assistance, including food, and utility and rental assistance, first months rent to individuals, families, and groups unable to provide such services for themselves. Participant in NJ Shares. Referrals to service units for those outside of Morristown area. Towns s See more details
Morristown, NJ 07962 29.40 miles from city center Flemington
973-998-0820 Interfaith Council for Homeless Families of Morris County (Interfaith Council) is a non-sectarian, not-for-profit organization dedicated to ending the crisis of homelessness faced by Morris County families by partnering with public and private agencies, religious congregations and community voluntee See more details