Welcome to our Fife, Washington Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Fife, WA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Puyallup, WA 98371 3.34 miles from city center Fife
(253) 845-2897 ext. 777 Provides a Freezing Nights Program
The Homeless Guests go to one of two pick-up locations and then are transported to the host church for that night around 7 PM. While there they share in an evening snack, visit with the staff and other guests, play games, watch a movie, etc. They sleep from See more details
Tacoma, WA 98402 3.92 miles from city center Fife
253-383-4493 Emergency Shelter for Men We offer various emergency services at our Downtown Campus: Showers Clean clothing Locker rental Personal hygiene items Overnight shelter
Tacoma, WA 98402 4.26 miles from city center Fife
253-597-6728 MDC owns and manages 375 units of housing for homeless, low-income families and individuals, with four housing service models offered throughout Pierce County.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8am to 4:00pm
Friday 8am to 3:00pm
Closed Weekends and Holidays See more details
Tacoma, WA 98405 4.29 miles from city center Fife
253-502-2780 Hours of Operation: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are open every day, including weekends and holidays.
Nativity House is the largest, most comprehensive facility in Pierce County serving low-income and homeless adult men and women. Our goal is to provide for the basic needs of adult individ See more details
Federal Way, WA 98003 4.60 miles from city center Fife
(253)838-6810 Multi-Service Center (MSC) offers people pathways out of poverty through support and resources in education, employment, housing, energy assistance, food, and clothing. MSC provides service throughout South King County. We also provide statewide advocacy for elderly and disabled residents of long-te See more details
Tacoma, WA 9840 4.83 miles from city center Fife
253.475.9010 Family Renewal Shelter offers a wide variety of services, some of them quite unique: National 24-hour domestic violence crisis line 1-888-550-3915 Case Management and legal referrals provided to help families with legal issues, housing, educational and See more details
Federal Way, WA 98093 6.08 miles from city center Fife
(253)854-0077 Reach Out ?is a program of ?Catholic ?Community Services ?of Western Washington (CCSWW) that partners with local churches, organizations, businesses and community volunteers to offer homeless men and women safety, stability and supportive connections through shelter, food and case management to help See more details
Kent, WA 98032 11.13 miles from city center Fife
(253) 854-0077 he HOME program is a year-round overnight shelter for single adult men ages 18 and older. The HOME shelter directly address the issues of homelessness in South King County by providing a safe place for homeless men to sleep and receive a hot meal, as well as giving them the opportunity to stabilize See more details
Renton, WA 98057 17.83 miles from city center Fife
(253) 854-0077 Ext. 2 Location: St Anthony's Parish Ministry Center. Intake location for the ARISE Shelter. Tuesday and Thursday, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
A dedicated CCS case manager works with each individual enrolled in the ARISE program. Shelter residents meet with the case manager See more details
Renton, WA 98057 18.04 miles from city center Fife
425 277 7594 The REACH Center of Hope is a day center and night shelter for homeless women and children including boys over 12. The Center of Hope partners with a number of agencies to ensure that our clients are accessing every avenue possible as they make their journey from homelessness to stability.
Seattle, WA 98134 24.66 miles from city center Fife
(206)621-0145 Provides housing for homeless men through a variety of programs, including but not limited to Veterans, students in Fare Start (non-profit culinary school for homeless), walk-ins not accepted)
Seattle, WA 98104 24.96 miles from city center Fife
(206) 464-1570 Walk in daily. Hours: 8am to 4:45pm.
For Men: Serves men 60+ or any adult vulnerable due to mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency and/or medical condition. For Women: Visit at 8am to the shelter registration desk. Assignments made at 10am. Additional See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 24.99 miles from city center Fife
(206) 474-1000 Emergency Shelter Walk in only, Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. $21 per week. Entrance to building is around the corner, under the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
Access to our emergency shelters is through referral only. If you are a single woman seeking shelter please go to the Wome See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 25.12 miles from city center Fife
206-263-9010 Open Every Night In The Winter Location: 420 4th Avenue, Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity:   See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 25.16 miles from city center Fife
Location: King County Administration Building Ė 500 4th Avenue Downtown Seattle (Between Jefferson and James) Operator: The Salvation Army Capacity: 100 men Hours: 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM Access: Line up for the shelter in front of the loading dock garage See more details
Seattle, WA 98101 25.84 miles from city center Fife
(206)441-3210 (206)441-3210 - 24 hour phone number.
Noel House Programs provides safe, comfortable shelter to a diverse community of homeless women, particularly those most vulnerable. We strive to create an environment of dignity, respect and compassion. We recognize the intrinsic value of each person See more details
Bremerton, WA 98337 25.96 miles from city center Fife
360-479-5123 We are a fully licensed overnight shelter for homeless, runaway, and at risk teens, 13 - 17 years old. We assist youth in finding stable and permanent housing. Youth can access meals, hygiene, laundry, and needed resources with us. See more details
Seattle, WA 98122 26.09 miles from city center Fife
(206) 726-8500 PSKS offers 20 beds of low-barrier shelter nightly. We welcome young adults ages 18-29, we do not require ID, or require participants to be clean and sober. Couples can sleep next to each other and pets are welcome. At the PSKS shelter, youth and young adults experiencing homelessness find a welcomi See more details
Seattle, WA 98109 26.31 miles from city center Fife
(206)285-7489 Shelter for families and single women 18 & over. Families (single-parent or 2-parent) with children 13 and under. (Single fathers with children OK.)
The Sacred Heart Shelter is located on lower Queen Anne and is a temporary shelter that offers a safe, home-like refuge to homeless fa See more details
Bellevue, WA 98015 26.62 miles from city center Fife
4258029595 The House of Hope is located 40 miles east of Seattle. It is a shelter for women with children in crisis. We have three beautiful homes on 15 acres.
We provide a peaceful environment full of hope, love and direction. Mamma's Hands was founded by Denny and Leslie Hancock in the fall of See more details
Bremerton, WA 98312 27.00 miles from city center Fife
(360) 479-9020 Georgia's House is a shelter for low-income homeless women and children. Clients are provided individualize case management which gets the client involved with making decisions as to the best course of action to help them get from this time of crisis into permanent housing.
Seattle, WA 98109 27.45 miles from city center Fife
(206) 283-6070 The Aloha Inn is a resident-managed transitional housing program for sixty-six homeless adults and couples without children. Residents of the Aloha Inn have a chance to save money for permanent housing and get back on their feet. Each resident works fifteen hours per week in the program in exchange See more details
Bellevue, WA 98005 27.95 miles from city center Fife
425-372-7252 Call anytime to leave a message or hear when phones will be answered. Usually responds to messages promptly. Provides shelter for men at rotating churches. ID required.
Winter Shelter Only
The shelter opened on November 15, 2014 and will run through the Spring. The men's shelter is See more details