Chisago City Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Chisago City, Minnesota Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Chisago City, MN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Hugo, MN 55038 15.74 miles from city center Chisago City
651.762.9124 Emergency shelter is provided to families in Washington County and suburban Ramsey County residents. We provide off-site shelter with direct and ongoing case management services until stable housing is achieved. Call our help line to schedule an intake appointment.Re See more details
Cambridge, MN 55008 22.95 miles from city center Chisago City
(763) 691-0121 Homeless shelter for families (adults with children 17 and under) and
resource center. 90-day maximum program with on-site case management. Open Monday-Sunday 8am-4:45pm. We partner with surrounding churches
which provide nightly meals and See more details
Maplewood, MN 55109 26.67 miles from city center Chisago City
(651) 291-0211 For Ramsey County families experiencing homelessnessUp to 120 consecutive nights of shelter for families, activities for children, tutoring and resources, parenting education with life skills training.Housing and employment search assistance, three meals per day, transportati See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55415 32.75 miles from city center Chisago City
612-332-4500 PSP's ultimate goal is to permanently end a family's homelessness with one visit to the shelter. The Family Transformation Support Services (FTSS) pilot is directly aimed at accomplishing this ambitious goal.
PSP has provided emergency shelter for more than two decades and our staff h See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 33.04 miles from city center Chisago City
612-338-4640 The Sharing & Caring Hands Day Services Center, located only a few blocks from downtown Minneapolis, offers most of our day-to-day services for the poor and homeless. At the Day Services Center we offer hot meals, a Food and Clothing Shelf, Dental and Medical Clinics, and assistance with a vari See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 33.10 miles from city center Chisago City
(612) 338-4855 ShelterWe have apartments for homeless families with two or more children that are minors. If you're in need of shelter, bring your entire family to Sharing & Caring Hands (525 N. 7th St.) Monday – Thursday at 10:30AM or 1:30PM.Please not See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55402 33.20 miles from city center Chisago City
612.248.2350 Location: St Olaf ChurchIndividuals will need to visit the Adult Shelter Connect (ASC) for an assessment and placement at one of the five Minneapolis shelters and referrals to other services. ASC direct line: 612.248.2350The five Minneapolis shel See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55403 33.24 miles from city center Chisago City
(612) 767-3100 We offer a wide range of basic needs and rehabilitation services to anyone in need, without discrimination. Our shelter is Minnesota's largest homeless adult outreach facility and includes a clinical treatment program for men working to beat chemical dependency.
This secure shelter offe See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 33.36 miles from city center Chisago City
(612) 204-8552 171 shelter spaces, 80 Pay-For-Stay beds, Hennepin County social services, light evening meal, breakfast, showers, some lockers and shower facilities.Additional services include Healthcare for the Homeless available hours limited. The emergency homeless shelter is open 365 da See more details
Minneapolis, MN 55405 33.39 miles from city center Chisago City
(612) 204-8406 88 units of single room occupancy, permanent housing for independent, single adults, recreational activities, with access to Narcotics Anonymous meetings. See more details