Castaic Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Castaic, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Castaic, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 7.14 miles from city center Castaic
(661)-254-4663 Contact InfoThe Bridge, Client Services Center/Administrative Offices23752 Newhall Ave.Santa Clarita, CA 91321Office (661) 254-4663Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
See more details
Canyon Country, CA 91351 10.66 miles from city center Castaic
661-251-2867 We are a 365 day a year shelter program. With the help from community faith organizations and hundreds of volunteers, Family Promise of SCV provides children and their families, shelter, meals, and supportive services to help them regain self-reliance. See more details
Sylmar, CA 91342 16.37 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 941-2345 Coordinated Entry SystemThe Coordinated Entry System aligns the Adult, Family, and Youth Systems into a seamless, collaborative, county-wide platform for housing and service delivery to homeless households. Community House Sylmar uses th See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 18.55 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 960-0404 The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides homeless men, women, children and families an opportunity, not only to obtain food, shelter and basic life necessities, but also provides a foundation for individual and family restoration by developing a personalized plan based on their needs for See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 18.58 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 785-4476 90 Bed Shelter. The new facility includes private family bedrooms, a commercial kitchen, common dining room and living spaces, meeting rooms, computer education center, playground and garden, all geared toward helping families achieve a brighter future.
Staff works with families to See more details
North Hills, CA 91343 18.91 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 331-4447 Independent, Transitional, residential living program A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services opened its doors in 2012 and has continued to grow. A Better Living works tirelessly to end homelessness by helping men and women identify their obstacles by impl See more details
North Hollywood, CA 91601 23.22 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 982-4091 Affordable, Temporary, Supportive Housing, Low Income Housing
The residents served in our shelters and apartments represent a broad spectrum of income, geographic and ethnic diversity.
LAFH serves homeless and low-income families with children and single adults who arrive at the agen See more details
Sun Valley, CA 91352 23.59 miles from city center Castaic
818.392.0020 Our Mission is to attract people and resources to assist in the effort of meeting the needs of every hungry and homeless man, woman and child in the greater Los Angeles area. Through strategic partnerships and services, we empower our clients with the faith, knowledge, resources and skills to lead a See more details
Lancaster, CA 93536 26.57 miles from city center Castaic
800-548-6047 93 bed shelter.
Winter Shelter only.Vans for the Lancaster shelter pick people up at 6 p.m., 7 p.m., 8 p.m., 9 p.m., and 10 p.m. outside Grace Resource Center on Sierra Highway south of Avenue I, and near the Bartz-Altadonna Community Health Center at Gingham Avenu See more details
Burbank, CA 91507 26.93 miles from city center Castaic
(818) 847-1547 90-Day ShelterHow It WorksThrough our network of host and support congregations, we provide food and shelter to up to 14 people – about 4 families at any one time. The families arrive at a new host congregation each Sunday where they are hosted for one week. The majority of the congregati See more details
Glendale, CA 91203 30.51 miles from city center Castaic
( 818) 246-5586 This is a Salvation Army Glendale Corps Transitional Housing location for homeless single mothers and children. Single mothers must have been in an emergency shelter for a minimum of 30 days. See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 31.83 miles from city center Castaic
(323)469-2946 Residential FacilityThe Way In's residential facility houses up to 8 males between 18-21 years of age. These beds are for homeless youth who either left home or came to the Center through referrals from other agencies. The goal of the residential program is to help establish a long-term founda See more details
Los Angeles , CA 90028 31.89 miles from city center Castaic
(323) 467-8466 SERVICES Foster Care Youth (Ages 11-19)Phone: 323-467-8466Minor Runaway & Homeless Youth (Ages 12-17)Phone: 323-240-2253Transitional Age Youth (Ages 18-24) Phone: 323-962-0430LA Youth Network (LAYN) provides s See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 31.96 miles from city center Castaic
818-246-5586 Salvation Army permanent supportive housing for homeless families.
Families must meet the time definition associated with chronic homelessness (homeless for one year, or homeless 4 or more times in the past three years).
Applications available at The Salvation Army Glend See more details
Glendale, CA 91204 32.27 miles from city center Castaic
Ascencia is a 40 bed shelter for single adults and families. The shelter does not take walk ins.
Clients must go through an assessment process first.
Mondays through Wednesdays 7am - 4pm
Thursdays 7am - 2pm
Fridays 7am - 4pm
We provide a range of s See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90028 32.37 miles from city center Castaic
(323) 960-3333 Provides emergency housing for homeless individuals in Los Angeles County, called Interim Housing. The purpose of Interim Housing is to provide safe, stable housing for chronically homeless individuals who are waiting for available long-term housing.
This interim housing program will p See more details