Brentwood Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Brentwood, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Brentwood, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 308.7507 We have provided Christ-centered services and housing to over 11,000 battered and homeless women and children.Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:30am- 4:30pmHere is just a partial list of our servicesShelterOur campuses in Livermore and Brentwood reflect our See more details
Antioch, CA 94509 6.95 miles from city center Brentwood
(925) 778-3750 Don Brown Shelter in Antioch, CA is the sole provider in the area for emergency shelter for homeless men and women who have a severe and persistent mental illness. The shelter currently has 20 beds, housing 12 men and 8 women, and is open 24/7, year-round.Every person served at the Don B See more details
Bay Point, CA 94565 13.77 miles from city center Brentwood
(925) 458-5663 Shelter Pregnant WomenOffice Hours: 8am-5pm everydayFront desk staffed 24 hours/dayOur strategy focuses on healing the whole family by providing emergency housing, nutrition, clothing, recovery services ( from substance abuse and battery), parent education classes and c See more details
Livermore, CA 94551 17.16 miles from city center Brentwood
(888) 216-4776 We have provided Christ-centered services and housing to over 11,000 battered and homeless women and children.Shepherd's Gate has earned a reputation for rebuilding shattered lives.
Since 1984, we have provided Christ-centered services and housing to
over 9,000 battered and homeless See more details
Livermore, CA 94550 18.08 miles from city center Brentwood
(800) 884-8119 Now entering our fourth decade, Tri-Valley Haven continues to be a vital community resource serving adults and children who have experienced domestic violence, sexual assault, or homelessness.
If you are not in immediate physical danger, but are in a threatening or abusive environment See more details
Livermore, CA 94551 18.29 miles from city center Brentwood
(925) 443-3680 We provide residential and
mental health and case management services for women who come from
backgrounds of being incarcerated, battered, homeless, and drug and
See more details
Concord, CA 94520 18.34 miles from city center Brentwood
(925) 825-4700 Homeless Mentally Ill. Also provides transitional housing (supportive housing), for families experiencing homelessness.
1. Crisis Residential
2. Homeless Assistance & Housing
3. Outpatient / Day Treatment
4. Residential / Transitional
See more details
Concord, CA 94520 18.57 miles from city center Brentwood
925-608-6700 There are two emergency shelters which operate in the unincorporated
areas of Richmond and Concord. Both run 24 hours a day and offer meals,
laundry facilities, telephone, mail, advocacy, and case management.
The emergency shelter program for adults provides See more details
Concord, CA 94520 18.68 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 776-6269 STAND! For Families Free of Violence is the only provider of comprehensive family violence services in Contra Costa County. We work to end domestic violence and child abuse and build safe and strong families and communities.STAND! For Families Free of Violence is rea See more details
Walnut Creek, CA 94596 19.45 miles from city center Brentwood
(925) 949-8712 Impact of COVID-19We believe that people need us now more than ever. Trinity Center is a Contra Costa County Coordinated Assessment Referral and Engagement (CARE) Facility and therefore considered an essential service. Trinity Center is currently op See more details
TRACY, CA 95376 20.11 miles from city center Brentwood
209-831-0421 TRANSITION HOME FOR HOMELESS MEN. ALL VOLUNTEER STAFF PROVIDES COUNSELING, EMPLOYMENT TOOLS, PERSONAL HYGIENE INSTRUCTION, MEDICAL/EDUCATIONAL/NUTRITIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS AND REFERRALS AND ENCOURAGEMENT.ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS. DUE TO COVID-19, NEW RESIDENTS MUST ENT See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 26.90 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 581-3223 ServicesMcKinney Linkages ProgramA two-year program providing housing subsidies/support services to families, living in apartments/houses scattered throughout the community, while a parent attends school/vocational training. Families pay 30% of the See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 27.03 miles from city center Brentwood
510-7861246 The mission of Ruby's Place is to provide prevention and supportive services to the community and people impacted by domestic violence, human trafficking or homelessness. Ruby’s Place provides shelter and support services to women and their children, who are homeless for any of the fol See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 27.33 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 581-3223 FESCO provides medium-term assistance to homeless families with children, including fathers and adolescent male children. Services include housing, food, and counseling.Services ProvidedMcKinney Linkages ProgramA two-year program providing housing subsidies/support services t See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 27.33 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 886-5473 Family Shelter
Must call first, intakes only over the phone. Week-to-week shelter for adults with dependent minors. Offers counseling, job placement, housing assistance family counseling, employment referrals, social services, medical facilities, and mental health care for residents. The focus is o See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 27.68 miles from city center Brentwood
(888) 886-9660 Provides assistance in locating shelter space or low-cost housing, gives general information, and makes assessments and referrals to social services agencies. Call between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. After 4:00 pm, the answering machine gives information on local shelter availability. See more details
Fairfield , CA 94533 28.29 miles from city center Brentwood
7074253930 Mission Solano's Sheltering Program provides shelter, food, and case management to homeless Men, Women, and Children of Solano County. The individual based case management plans or ICP includes educational assistance, life & job skills training, and spiritual growth while providing on/off s See more details
Hayward, CA 94541 28.42 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 732-5956 Homeless Shelter for Mentally DisabledProvides emergency housing and non-residential services (housing, income and employment assistance) to the mentally disabled homeless in Southern Alameda County. Call between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.ServicesReferral thr See more details
Hayward, CA 94544 28.56 miles from city center Brentwood
(510) 224-4647 Images On The Rise has been serving the homeless people of the community since 1992. We provide housing for men, women and women with children. Job training in housing management, construction, real estate and sales and marketing.
We also work with parolees, those with HIV/AIDS, ment See more details
Fremont, CA 94538 29.90 miles from city center Brentwood
510-574-2250 Office HoursMonday – Friday:9:00 am – 5:00 pm24-Hour Hotline(510) 794-6055SAVE provides a safety net of services. We are far more than simply a "domestic violence shelter."SAVE's continuum of free services aid a very diverse clientele in the See more details