Bartlett Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Bartlett, Tennessee Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Bartlett, TN and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Memphis, TN 38108 6.40 miles from city center Bartlett
901-382-0966 Lighthouse is a faith-based recovery support services and transitional housing program. Emergency shelter is offered for three days during fair weather-longer in weather emergencies. After the initial 3 days, individuals who desire active recovery may enter a long term (6 months to 1 year) program See more details
Memphis, TN 9.75 miles from city center Bartlett
901-725-4277 Emergency Shelter for Women and Children Escaping Domestic ViolenceThe YWCA Shelter is a 27 bed facility that provides the only 24 hour, 7 day a week emergency shelter to abused women and their children. To protect the safety of our clients, the shelter is in an undisclosed location. The See more details
Memphis, TN 38104 11.73 miles from city center Bartlett
(901) 726-5066 Alpha Omega Veterans Services is a 501(c)(3) non-profit charitable organization headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee that assists military veterans to reintegrate into society, often after achieving recovery and rehabilitation from chronic homelessness and debilitating mental and physical conditions. See more details
Memphis, TN 38105 12.48 miles from city center Bartlett
(901)526-8403 Shelter: Many homeless men live in fear of being robbed, beaten, or even killed. And extreme temperatures can make sleeping on the streets further dangerous.That's why providing safe, clean shelter for our overnight guests is so important. Doing so gives hope to our gue See more details
Memphis, TN 38105 12.49 miles from city center Bartlett
(901) 526.8403 Because being on the streets can be so dangerous, we do everything we can to encourage homeless individuals to stay off the streets and come into our facilities to get help.One way we do so is by keeping our Emergency Shelter at 383 Poplar Ave. and our Opportunity Center at 600 Poplar Av See more details
Memphis, TN 38106 13.93 miles from city center Bartlett
901 775-2570 Overnight shelter for men. Providing meals, shelter, counseling.
Intake 4:00-7:00 pm daily.CALVARY Rescue Mission is a non-profit, independent, faith-based shelter for homeless men in Memphis, TN. We serve two full meals a day, offer clothing to the homeless, have a 2500 volume l See more details
West Memphis, AR 72301 19.62 miles from city center Bartlett
(870) 735-6010 We currently house both men and women at our shelter, but we do not yet have a location for women with children.
Food: Hot meals and emergency food boxes for the hungry
Shelter: Emergency overnight shelter for the homeless
Clothing: Emergency clot See more details
Marion, AR 72364 20.17 miles from city center Bartlett
(870) 739-4219 Youth shelter for boys and girls. Can stay 30 - 60 days on emergency basis. Can stay up to 1 year for residential treatment See more details
West Memphis, AR 72303 20.51 miles from city center Bartlett
(870) 732-4077 Domestic Violence Shelter for families.
For Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence and their children; Homeless
Can stay from 72 hours to 30 days initially. After a review cam possibly stay longer. See more details
West Memphis, AR 72301 25.56 miles from city center Bartlett
870-735-0870 Coordinates and provides indigent/disaster/emergency relief assistance when available, and develop needed services; strive to maintain a community partnership between agencies, organization and the non profit sectors; and provide quality services in an efficient manner.
See more details