Attalla Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Attalla, Alabama Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Attalla, AL and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Gadsden, AL 35901 4.39 miles from city center Attalla
256-546-8831 The Love Center is a non-profit shelter for homeless women and families. The Love Center provides food, clothing and necessities to residents as well as assistance with securing employment and housing. Counseling is provided by qualified volunteers. See more details
Gadsden, AL 35901 4.68 miles from city center Attalla
256-546-4673 The Salvation Army Gadsden accepts 10 women and 10 men, feeds well, and laundry available. They also provide cable tv, smoke breaks, and stats are from 3 days to 2 weeks depending on your issues.
Full Services: Homeless Shelter for Families, Homeless Shelter for Men, Homeless Shelter fo See more details
Gadsden, AL 35905 11.47 miles from city center Attalla
(256) 892-0773 A Christian Home for Children Needing a Chance.
Big Oak Boys' Ranch is located on 223 acres in Southside, Alabama, just outside of Gadsden. The Boys' Ranch includes nine residential homes, a transitional apartment home, gymnasium, equine center, and swimming pool. But most important See more details
Albertville, AL 35950 18.20 miles from city center Attalla
(256) 891-3928 Faith-based organization that provides emergency shelter to homeless individuals and families. Includes a work and social rehabilitation program, as well as counseling, food, lodging, and other aid. Male and female dorms are available, and separate lodging is available for women with children.
Springville, AL 35147 20.56 miles from city center Attalla
(205) 467-6226 Big Oak Girls' Ranch is located on 325 acres about six miles from Springville, Alabama. The Girls' Ranch includes nine residential homes, a transitional apartment home, gymnasium, equine center, and swimming pool. But mostly, the Girls' Ranch is a place of love, security and safety—three things few See more details
Oneonta, AL 35121 22.00 miles from city center Attalla
205-274-4956 A small emergency shelter for families and individuals, also residential for DV victims shelter, location in sand valley community, single rooms, motel living, or residential, industrial kitchen on grounds, re-entry, or substance, just homeless, food bank, soup kitchen, organic garden and interfaith See more details
Anniston, AL 36202 28.65 miles from city center Attalla
(256) 236-5644 This women's shelter provides a safe place in a Christian atmosphere with private or semi-private rooms for you and your children. Meals, clothing, personal items, counseling, support group, referral to support agencies, 24 hour crisis line.
Anniston, AL 36201 29.22 miles from city center Attalla
(256) 236-5643 Provides utilities assistance, rent assistance, prescription medicine assistance, clothes. Homeless shelter. Alcohol and drug rehabilitation. Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 12 noon. Men's shelter opens at 5:00 pm daily. Intake procedure: Finan See more details