Arlington Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Arlington, Texas Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Arlington, TX and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Arlington, TX 76010 817-277-6620 Temporary shelters for victims of sexual abuse.Our Hours8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. SaturdayFood and Clothing Groceries – We supply individuals and families with short-term s See more details
Arlington, TX 76011 817-548-9885 Arlington Life Shelter serves men, women and children of all ages.
Emergency Shelter Program
Emergency shelter services are provided for up to three (3) nights and during periods of extreme cold or heat.
14 day services and housing placement are provi See more details
Arlington, TX 76004 877-701-7233 Transitional Housing for Victims of Domestic Violence. SafeHaven operates the only domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.
SafeHaven operates two emergency shelters that have a 164 bed capacity and provides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-threatening situations. The shelter See more details
Grand Prairie, TX 75050 7.43 miles from city center Arlington
(972) 642-7744 Our mission is to reduce homelessness among families of school children in crisis who are enrolled in the Grand Prairie School District by providing emergency assistance, temporary shelter, and life skills training for their parents. See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76101 7.62 miles from city center Arlington
817-586-4471 Transitional Housing for the homeless population. We provide for men, women, and minor children. There's financial responsibility and obligation that may be off-set or in some cases eliminated through our work program.
Faith-Based transitional housing serving the homeless population, See more details
Bedford, TX 76021 9.31 miles from city center Arlington
(800) 790-3221 Safe To Sleep DFW is a COVID19 inspired shelter for people who have lost their jobs , and looking for a safe place to sleep, while they search for another job opportunity. Safe To Sleep DFW helps individuals on the brink of homelessness, or experiencing homelessness due to COVID19 or similar situat See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76105 9.66 miles from city center Arlington
817-534-0814 Emergency shelter and diagnostic facility for children between ages 0 and 13 who have been removed from their homes by Child Protective Services due to an experience of abuse and/or neglect by their c See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76103 10.77 miles from city center Arlington
817-344-1800 Day and Night Shelter. Prepared meals provided. Breakfast at 7:30am, Lunch at 12:30pm, and dinner at 5:30pm. Emergency Shelter 817-334-2495
Family Center 817-344-1800 Ext.4
First Choice – Substance Abuse/Women and children 817-344-1831
Nort See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76111 11.07 miles from city center Arlington
(817) 632-6000 Housing Solutions & DevelopmentCornerstone has been helping men, women, and families find stability in their lives by meeting their housing needs since 1994. Eliminating housing barriers allows all people the opportunity to move forward and become more stable and productive members o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 11.43 miles from city center Arlington
(817) 632-7400 Long term emergency shelter for general population. Dinner is served to all overnight guests. 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm daily.Services: Single Men and Women Our shelter for homeless adults operates 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year. Housin See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 11.43 miles from city center Arlington
817-632-7429 Intake: Come to the shelter's main door at 2400 Cypress Street, Fort Worth, Texas 76102 at 5 p.m.General Shelter InquiriesMain Facility817-632-7400Emergency and transitional housing for single women with children and , case management, tutoring, mentoring and educ See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 11.55 miles from city center Arlington
(817) 339-2553 UGM-TC provides emergency services for the homeless living in Tarrant County. We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for those in need. In addition, overnight shelter for men is available.
Meal Times for Outside Guests:
Din See more details
Fort Worth, TX 11.67 miles from city center Arlington
817-810-9797 Office hours:Monday through Friday from 9am to noon, 1pm to 4pm. Provides assistance with ID Scan cars, laundry, showers, phone, internet, mail and specific client services and referrals. Hours Mon - Saturday 7:30am to 4: See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 12.29 miles from city center Arlington
877-701-7233 24 hour Domestic violence hotline for women and their children. SafeHaven operates the largest and most comprehensive domestic violence shelters in Tarrant County.ServicesEMERGENCY SHELTERProvides 24-hour care to families fleeing life-t See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76104 12.31 miles from city center Arlington
817-332-6410 Samaritan House:Our single-room occupancy (SRO) facility is a permanent housing environment for single men and women living with HIV/AIDS in a service enriched community of care providing 60 one-person units and supportive services. Qualifications: Applicants must be 18 years of age or o See more details
Fort Worth, TX 76102 12.34 miles from city center Arlington
817-336-1044 Domestic Violence Shelters. One in Fort Worth, the other is in Arlington. Total 164 bed capacity. Call hotline for immediate help: 1-877-701-7233- Also provides subsidized housing for survivors of domestic violence. See more details
Irving, TX 75061 12.54 miles from city center Arlington
(972) 254-4003 Brighter Tomorrows provides free emergency shelter for victims of domestic and sexual violence at 2 locations. Each location provides 35 beds in a safe, supportive environment. Our shelters are staffed 24 hours a day, year round. The shelters are fenced and equipped with security cameras. See more details
Irving, TX 75060 12.94 miles from city center Arlington
(972) 432-6941 THE MEN'S HOME IS A FREE 12 MONTH RESIDENTIAL MINISTRY PROGRAM FOR DETOXIFICATION AND REHABILITATION OF DRUG ADDICTS AND MEN DEALING WITH HOMELESS SITUATIONS. THE PROGRAM IS FREE TO EVERY RESIDENT AND ALL BASIC LIVING NECESSITIES ARE PROVIDED SUCH AS ADEQUATE SLEEPING QUARTERS,3 MEALS A DAY, AND DA See more details
Cedar Hill, TX 75106 13.50 miles from city center Arlington
469.272.4441 We offer short term housing and supportive services to homeless pregnant women and women with children in crisis. Our goal is to empower and equip women and families to start taking steps to lifetime change. See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 16.34 miles from city center Arlington
214-637-6117 Calvert Place Men's ShelterIntake Hours:Intake for Calvert Place Men’s Shelter happens every afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at The Bridge loca See more details
Dallas, TX 75224 17.18 miles from city center Arlington
469-286-6865 Transitional Housing for inmates and clients from rehabilitation facilities.
We can house up to 10 clients with 24 hours service. We provide three meals and snacks. We are minutes from Downtown Dallas, and near many dart bus lines. There is a shopping center within walking distance from See more details
Dallas, TX 75232 17.39 miles from city center Arlington
(469)254-1419 Living Word In The Cliffs Ministries is a 12month nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their ph See more details
Dallas, TX 75208 17.44 miles from city center Arlington
214-941-8578 Transitional temporary emergency housing for runaway homeless youth ages 10-17.Emergency Youth Shelter ProgramThe Emergency Youth Shelter Program provides a temporary sanctuary for homeless, runaway and abandoned youth until a permanent home is found.
See more details
Dallas, TX 75208 17.52 miles from city center Arlington
214-941-3500 Intake assessments are conducted on a first-come-first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. No appointment is necessary. For more information, call our main number at 214-941-3500 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays.? OUR LOCATION See more details
Dallas, TX 75247 18.16 miles from city center Arlington
(214) 424-7050 Open 24 hours a day. Men's & Women's ShelterOpen 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the Shelter Care Program provides safe shelter, hot meals, clothes, showers and laundry facilities for or individuals and families experiencing homelessness. Addit See more details
Dallas, TX 75203 18.67 miles from city center Arlington
214-943-5010 The recovery ministry includes narcotics anonymous and alcoholic anonymous (NA/AA) support meetings, biblical counseling, as well as group and individual sessions. The program is six months to one year with participants residing in houses on the campus of Golden Gate and includes a daily curriculum See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 19.42 miles from city center Arlington
214-421-1380 Dallas Life Foundation strives to provide those in need with adequate shelter We operate a 100 000 square foot facility capable of housing up to 500 men women and children per day. Men and women are on separate floors in dormitory style housing.Shelter See more details
Dallas, TX 75219 19.64 miles from city center Arlington
214-946-4357 Genesis Women's Shelter provides emergency shelter, safety and counseling for victims of domestic violence and their children. All of the services at Genesis Women's Shelter's are confidential and free. See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 19.66 miles from city center Arlington
214-746-2785 The Stewpot offers a safe haven for homeless and at-risk individuals of Dallas, providing resources for basic survival needs, as well as opportunities to start a new life. Services ID SERVICES (Monday – Thursday, See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 19.73 miles from city center Arlington
214-823-4500 Programs and services provided include assessment and diversion, emergency shelter and supportive housing (through DHA vouchers and a permanent supportive housing program), comprehensive case management, adult and children’s services, and an education program.If you are a family in need See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 19.87 miles from city center Arlington
214-670-1101 225 emergency mats, 100 transitional beds;If you are an adult experiencing homelessness in Dallas, please contact us at 214.670.1101 for more information about participating in homeless recovery activities.The Bridge's purpose is to end adult long-term homelessness in Dallas See more details
Dallas, TX 75201 19.88 miles from city center Arlington
214-637-6117 Intake for Calvert Place Men’s Shelter happens every afternoon from 3:00-5:00 p.m. at The Bridge located at 1818 Corsicana Street, in downtown Dallas. Clients are bused to the shelter and bused back to The Bridge the next morning.Calvert Place Men’s Shelter serves a See more details
Dallas, TX 75226 20.81 miles from city center Arlington
214-428-4242 Mission: Austin Street Center provides emergency shelter and related services to the homeless person in a compassionate, faith-based community and provides 'whole person' therapeutic programs so that the person in need might be better able to make responsible choices, positive changes and have econo See more details
Dallas, TX 75215 21.63 miles from city center Arlington
(214) 421-5894 Eden Outreach, Inc. is a nonprofit organization committed to the rehabilitation and transformation of formerly incarcerated and homeless men and women with drug/alcohol addictions, providing a positive, drug-free, safe, and structured environment with guidance that integrates their physical, spiritu See more details
Dallas, TX 75210 22.01 miles from city center Arlington
4696014445 Dallas International Street Church is a 24-hour per day, 7 day a week church located at 2706 Second Avenue, Dallas, Texas 75210. By day, it becomes a rest haven and lighthouse for those who are broken and weary from life in the streets. Many who come are plagued with life controlling c See more details
Cleburne, TX 76033 25.05 miles from city center Arlington
817-558-7171 ShelterThe Johnson County Family Crisis Center provides 24 hour, emergency assistance to victims of family violence and sexual assault, men, women, and children. During a client's stay at the shelter, they will be provided with a host of See more details
Waxahachie, TX 75165 27.06 miles from city center Arlington
(972)938-0103 Daniel's DenEMERGENCY ASSISTANCE/EMERGENCY SHELTERNo "walk-ins". Assistance is available 24/7 to anyone regardless of gender, residency or situation when referred by the local law enforcement agencies or hospitals.? ??The needs of the client are reviewed for See more details
Plano, TX 75026 29.12 miles from city center Arlington
(972) 424-7775 Emily's Place is not a shelter, which typical allows women to stay for 30 - 90 days. Rather, it is a transformational housing ministry based on a 24 month stay commitment which promotes stability and wise choices.
The transformational program includes counseling, addictions recovery, See more details