Apple Valley Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Apple Valley, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Apple Valley, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Victorville, CA 92392 6.48 miles from city center Apple Valley
(442) 255-4402 Our doors are open 24/7 to people in any condition.
Set Free Church is a 501 (C) (3) Not for Profit Organization in San Bernardino County that has been serving a diverse population of men, women and children in the high desert since 1999. Our tax free status was granted in 2005. We are committe See more details
Victorville, CA 92394 7.89 miles from city center Apple Valley
442 251-8000 A1 Q's Place of Peace Emergency/Temporary Transitional Housing Contact 760 596-3057 or 442 251-8000Servicing: The High Desert Communities in Victorville, Hesperia and Apple ValleyOur MissionTransitional Housing's mission is to provide a spiritual, sober and safe transitional See more details
Victorville, CA 92392 9.24 miles from city center Apple Valley
760-508-8998 Independent housing, shared rooms, internet, cable in all rooms, assist with employment and housing, child reunification, counseling. Prepare own meals. See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92404 24.48 miles from city center Apple Valley
(909) 486-3454 24 Hour Basic Center for Youth 17 and Under.
Safe Place to Sleep Everyday 24 Hours a Day
Walk In and Wash Clothes, Shower, Get Hot Meal, or
for Education and Counseling Services Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
IF IN NEED OF A HELPING HAND CONTACT US
( See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92405 25.46 miles from city center Apple Valley
909-886-2994 We believe that housing is the linchpin to achieving success. Our main goal is that all families will transition into permanent housing with the capability of maintaining that housing in a clean and nurturing environment where children can thrive. SUPPORTIVE SERVI See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92405 26.31 miles from city center Apple Valley
(909) 381-6921 CCLM offers an emergency shelter for men over the age of 18. Guests are given a place to sleep in our sanctuary, blankets, a hygiene kit, dinner and breakfast, an opportunity to take a shower, and case management to assist them in securing an income stream and finding more appropriate housing. Cloth See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92402 27.30 miles from city center Apple Valley
(909) 886-6000 For 18 - 26 year olds. 10:00am-2:00pm
By appointment. Leave a message and a member of our staff will contact you within 48 hours.Guided Steps Transitional Housing is a housing ministry of Agape Christian Academy & its Ministries and have been serving the community since See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92408 27.37 miles from city center Apple Valley
909-382-8540 Intake Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00am-12:00Please call to make an appointment with the intake clerkPhone: 909-382-8540HousingWe're proud of our shelter and transitional housing. We help the homeless by givin See more details
San Bernardino, CA 92411 27.49 miles from city center Apple Valley
(909) 888-9064 Veronica's Home of Mercy I and Veronica's Home of Mercy II, long-term Catholic/Christian residential homes, are committed to providing a home for adult pregnant women and their children as a healthy alternative to abortion, domestic violence, substance abuse and/or homelessness. Veronica's Home of M See more details