Apache Junction Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Apache Junction, Arizona Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Apache Junction, AZ and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Mesa, AZ 85205 8.95 miles from city center Apache Junction
(480) 654-4539 In partnership with community churches, provides shelter to single homeless women without children seven nights per week. With the help of program staff, women develop Life Plans which include goals that assist them to locate employment and safe and stable housing. See more details
Mesa, AZ 85212 10.61 miles from city center Apache Junction
480 - 988 - 9242 House of Refuge is NOT an emergency shelter. If you are in need of immediate shelter please call the Family Housing Hub, 602-595-8700.House of Refuge is a social service program, providing case management services, employment support and transitional housing.To participate in our p See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 16.17 miles from city center Apache Junction
(480) 898-0228 Our Mission: Save the Family equips families to address poverty, overcome homelessness and achieve self-sufficiency.
*Save the Family is a 501c3 Non-profit Organization
We Provide Housing
Operating over 204 units of housing Valley wide, we provide transitional housing for homeless fa See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 16.79 miles from city center Apache Junction
(480) 890-3039 To access Centralized Services, call 877-211-8661, for emergency placement at a shelter. To access The Family Housing Hub, call 602-595-8700. Families will discuss shelter needs and be placed on the service priority list for shelter services.< See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 17.10 miles from city center Apache Junction
(480) 610-6722 The East Valley Men's Center (EVMC) is an emergency shelter for up to 76 homeless men who make the commitment to become self-sufficient and move back into the community. There are 18 transitional housing beds.
Food, shelter and basic needs
Tr See more details
Chandler, AZ 85201 19.18 miles from city center Apache Junction
602-595-8700 La Mesita Family Homeless Shelter is a 16-unit family shelter that provides services to help homeless families with minor aged children become self-reliant.
Temporary Emergency Housing
Access point for Maricopa Count See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 19.18 miles from city center Apache Junction
(602) 595-8700 A New Leaf’s La Mesita Family Homeless Shelter is a 16-unit family shelter providing a broad array of services to help homeless families with minor-aged children become self-reliant. Families stay up to 120 days in 1 or 2 bedroom apartments with basic needs provided upon entry including food, clothi See more details
Mesa, AZ 85201 19.22 miles from city center Apache Junction
(602) 595-8700 La Mesita Apartments are a long-term solution for low-income families to have a safe place to call home. Consisting of 110 apartments including studios through multiple bedroom units. 50 affordable housing units serve households at or below 60% of the area median income. 58 units serve households at See more details
Scottsdal, AZ 85257 22.03 miles from city center Apache Junction
480-659-5227 Need Shelter?Family Promise is an interfaith network shelter for homeless families. This means that families are provided their evening meal and the lodging at congregations across the Valley. Never more than five families at a time will stay with the ho See more details