Welcome to our Pomona, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Pomona, CA and surrounding cities.
Find Free Help
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Pomona, CA 91767 (909) 593-4796 Volunteers of America Homeless Outreach
Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisi See more details
Upland, CA 91786 5.00 miles from city center Pomona
(909) 920-0453 The program provides transitional shelter for single and two-parent families with children. Children 18 years and younger are accepted. The program also serves individuals and pregnant women who have other children. It is not an emergency shelter. The program can accommodate people with disabilities See more details
Ontario, CA 91764 7.07 miles from city center Pomona
909-460-7691 Transitional Housing for Recovering Men & Women
The Daily House Network offers a Traditional Housing That is a cut above other sober living environments. Our homes are for recovering men and women who desire healthy lifestyle changes while living in a safe and supportive environment. See more details
Duarte, CA 91010 13.26 miles from city center Pomona
(626) 240-4550 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Placentia, CA 92870 14.04 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 993-5774 H.I.S. House provides transitional shelter to families, single adults, and couples who are homeless but have the motivation and capability, with our assistance, to regain self-sufficiency. Residents plan to stay 120 to 180 days while they develop a source of permanent income and save money for housi See more details
El Monte, CA 91731 15.70 miles from city center Pomona
(626) 442-4357 Eligibility To be eligible for any service through the Homeless Family Solutions System (HFSS), a household seeking assistance must: Meet the definition of a family. Must be facing a housing crisis. Because the Family Solutions Centers (FSC) See more details
Corona, CA 92880 16.16 miles from city center Pomona
(951) 493-2091 Transitional shelter. shelter for single women, single moms & dads, married couples with children (proof of marriage required). Photo ID required for adults and birth certificate
Stay up to 24 mos. Must be interviewed and accepted. A 1-2 week process. NOT Substance abuse rehab al See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 16.18 miles from city center Pomona
714.525.5525 Hot Meal program on Wednesdays at 6pm.
Call for more information and to make sure the program is still being operated. See more details
Fullerton, CA 92832 16.31 miles from city center Pomona
877-531-5522 Emergency Shelter WTLC is the largest emergency shelter program in Orange County for survivors of domestic violence and human trafficking . We welcome survivors of any gender and those with a history of substance abuse and mental illness. 96% of our shelt See more details
Corona, CA 92882 16.37 miles from city center Pomona
(951) 737-3504 The Corona-Norco Settlement House, A United Way Agency, is a non-profit charitable organization that provides for the temporary emergency needs of the low-income families and individuals in the communities of Corona and Norco.
Anaheim, CA 92805 17.40 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 680-3691 Pathways of Hope is committed to rebuilding lives of the hungry and homeless in Orange County through Housing, Outreach, Prevention, and Engagement.
Via Esperanza, located in Anaheim, is an immediate response shelter for homeless families.
Orange, CA 92863 18.18 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 992-1939 Ext. 100 24 hour hotline: 877-531-5522
Business Office Phone: (714) 992-1939 Ext. 100
24-hour Bilingual Hotline (877) 531-5522
Family Outreach Program (714) 992-1939 Ext. 111
WTLC is the only program in Orange County that provides shelter for survivors of domestic violence a See more details
Orange, CA 92856 20.01 miles from city center Pomona
714-538-4860 Casa Teresa provides a loving and supportive family home to pregnant
women and their babies facing difficult circumstances, giving them a
future and a hope. With a trusted and compassionate team of
professionals and a proven Residential Program, our mothers learn
lifelong skills to redirect See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92705 21.40 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 833-5333 Grandma's House of Hope consists of a wide variety of programs and services to under-served and underprivileged women and children in Orange County and its surrounding areas. Grandma's House of Hope offers services for uniquely challenged women, suc See more details
Tustin, CA 92782 21.45 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 247-4300 The Orange County Rescue Mission serves the homeless by providing services such as residential housing for up to two years, medical and dental care, meals, job training, case management, substance abuse treatment, parent training, anger management training, mental health care assessment and treatmen See more details
Riverside, CA 92507 21.89 miles from city center Pomona
951-275-8755 Shelter is for single parents with children, couples with children and single women. The shelter is in a dorm setting and has 50 beds. The shelter is a safe haven facility with required case management. A shelter stay is between 30 and 60 days with a possibility an additional 30 day stay. The shelte See more details
Riverside, CA 92502 21.93 miles from city center Pomona
951-354-2273 Emergency shelter for up to 30 days. Extended program phase 1 90 days.
I Care offers a 2 week emergency shelter program and an extended 90 day emergency temporary shelter program. I Care manages each case individually. Emphasis is to STRENGTHEN the individual through support programs. On See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92706 21.96 miles from city center Pomona
714-542-3577 How to apply
WISEPlace conducts open interviews every Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 am. Appointments are not needed during this time. For additional information, please call (714) 542-3577 to reach one of our team members.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 22.48 miles from city center Pomona
714-542-9576 Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The Hospitality House provides homeless single adult males with a clean, safe place to stay. Food, clothing, and counseling services are provided free of charge to those that are in need, as well as work search and integrated employment program See more details
Garden Grove, CA 92842 22.49 miles from city center Pomona
(714)554_0357 Transitional shelter for families. Provides a rent free shelter, as well as food and supplies, for homeless families with children. In return, each family is required to save 80% of their income after necessary expenses, enabling families to build savings and learn life skills. The average stay at T See more details
Pasadena , CA 90026 22.64 miles from city center Pomona
626-240-4550 The 50-bed Family Center is a safe, nurturing place for homeless parents and children to rebuild their lives and achieve self-sufficiency.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Case management and referrals
Medical and mental health services See more details
Santa Ana, CA 92702 22.70 miles from city center Pomona
714-836-7188 All Mercy House programs are drug and alcohol free, and residents must be employed, employable, or going to school. Transitional housing is available for 6-24 months.
At Regina House, families are housed together. Shelter provided for 7 mothers and their children. See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 22.85 miles from city center Pomona
626-403-4888 Euclid Villa provides 14 apartments with supportive services for families transporting out of homelessness. Families pay 30% of their income for rent, while gaining the skills, stability and confidence they need to secure permanent housing.
Santa Ana, CA 92701 22.87 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 835-6304 We serve about 2100 hot meals each week, and we provide food to other soup kitchens through Isaiah House. We provide hospitality to homeless women and children when the Armory is closed. Volunteers are welcome Sunday mornings and every day at 4:30PM. Call us to see if you're needed: sometimes we hav See more details
Pasadena, CA 91105 23.11 miles from city center Pomona
(626) 240-4550 The 56 bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with safe, substance free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women.
Case See more details
Pasadena, CA 91101 23.11 miles from city center Pomona
626-403-4888 Centennial Place is a 144 unit permanent housing facility in Pasadena for single adults. Residents pay approximately 30% of their income to rent private single-occupancy units with community kitchens.
Union Station Homeless Services provides on-site case management and supportive serv See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 23.56 miles from city center Pomona
(626) 797-2402 The Homeless Prevention Rapid re-housing Program provides services to homeless individuals and persons who are at risk of homelessness. 211 L A County does not provide eligibility criteria for individual entitlement cities. Inquirers must call in order to be screened and to apply for homeless preven See more details
Pasadena, CA 91103 23.92 miles from city center Pomona
818-571-7265 Services Provided - Transitional Housing - Emergency Housing - Advocacy Groups - Auxiliary Services - Case Management, Counseling, & Therapy Services - Healthy & Wellness Habits Training - Employment Assistance Services & Job Training - Life Skills See more details
Bellflower, CA 90706 24.72 miles from city center Pomona
(424)205-0369 Residential inpatient care for men and women who has lost their way.
At The Fountain is a non-profit corporation governed by 501c3 status, and offers affordable housing facilities, in a shared living environment, for men women and families. we are governed by spiritual leaders who are See more details
Downey, CA 90242 24.89 miles from city center Pomona
562 900 8664 Share housing share a room all utilities included WiFi cable ready fully furnished heating/ac central air* women only). See more details
Irvine, CA 92620 25.15 miles from city center Pomona
(949) 737-5242 Services:
EMERGENCY SHELTER to escape a dangerous situation and heal from trauma
- 24-hour hotline
- Family shelter
Primary languages: English and Spanish Translation services available for other languages.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720 25.23 miles from city center Pomona
(562) 594-6825 The purpose of Casa Youth Shelter is to provide temporary shelter for
runaways and youth in crisis, enabling them to come through the crisis
with an increased personal strength and a sense of renewal while in a
supportive environment, with family reunification as a primary goal.
Midway City, CA 92655 25.70 miles from city center Pomona
(714) 897-3221 Transitional Housing AFH offers Transitional Housing for those in need of more intensive supports during their transition back to economic stability and housing. A partnership with the faith community also provides interim housing to homeless adults worki See more details
Irvine, CA 92606 25.77 miles from city center Pomona
(800) 835-0568 New Horizons Shelters provides Apartment Living shared rooms for persons who are independent.New Horizons Shelters work with over 1200 privately owned sections providing occupational training to restore the dignity of people.New Horizons Shelters provides social services, case management and intake See more details
Huntington Beach, CA 92648 30.25 miles from city center Pomona
714 907 7358 Build Futures is a nonprofit organization dedicated to taking homeless youth ages 18 to 24 off the streets of Orange County and providing them with the resources necessary to reach self sufficiency.
We begin by providing them with stable housing and one-on-one support.
We use a See more details