Ft Lauderdale Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Ft Lauderdale, Florida Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Ft Lauderdale, FL and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312 0.19 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(954) 524-6991 The emergency night shelter is an open door shelter that
provides beds to homeless individuals without children. Homeless
individuals can place their name on the list for drawing by calling or
by walking in.
Intake: Contact 954-524-6991 on Mondays
between 12:00 and 2:00 PM, o See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 1.32 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
954-779-3990 Operated by The Broward Partnership for the Homeless, 200 bed facility with comprehensive services for men, women and
families. Admission by referral only. Call the number provided for full details. See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 1.35 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
954-566-2311 Emergency housing for homeless families in Fort Lauderdale.
Hope Central: a one-stop center for families facing housing and economic crisis in their lives
Faith In Action Community Housing: crisis housing for homeless families through churches
The Shepherd's Way Family See more details
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 3.37 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(954) 563-4357 Broward County Homeless Helpline.
Anyone seeking Broward County Homeless information / referral or a homeless individual / family in Broward County.
The Homeless Helpline provides a single point of entry into the homeless continuum of care. Homeless individuals and families call in t See more details
Oakland Park, FL 33309 4.26 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(954) 568-2801 The Lippman Youth Shelter is a short term criss runaway shelter for troubled and abused children from 12 years old to 17 years old. See more details
Hollywood, FL 33022 6.32 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(954) 926-7417 This full-service, 90-bed facility is located on the corner of Scott Street and Dixie Highway in Hollywood, serving homeless men and women in South Broward County.
Located adjacent to the Broward Outreach Center is the BROWARD OUTREACH CENTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN - HOLLYWOOD. Designed to mee See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 6.90 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
954-964-0123 We are between Johnson Street and Taft Street on the East side of Federal Highway. We are just three blocks north of Johnson Street. See more details
Hollywood, FL 33020 7.11 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
Our Homeless Helpline is the gateway to homeless services in both
South Florida & Central Florida, the first step in finding shelter,
support services, or programs that help an individual or family who are
homeless or on the verge of being homeless.
Pompano Beach, FL 33069 9.17 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(954) 979-6365 This state-of-the-art 200-bed homeless assistance center is in its second year of serving the homeless men, women and families.
The program is designed to be an eight week, full-service homeless shelter, with an average stay of sixty days.
Boca Raton, FL 33432 16.29 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(561) 391-1344 The Salvation Army of Boca Raton is a social services location. Call for an appointment for a needs assessment. Office hours: T~F 9:30 1:30
Our Social Services Office offers assistance with dry goods from our food panty, clothing from community donations, emergency furniture assistance See more details
Hialeah, FL 33014 17.84 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
305-557-0981 The Salvation Army in Hialeah provides a number of social services.
Services at this Salvation Army includes:
Emergency Financial Assistance (Rent Assistance, Mortgage Assistance, Utility Assistance)
Transitional Housing See more details
Miami, FL 33138 19.79 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
305-757-1509 The Edison Corp's Salvation Army in Miami provides social services. The services include:
Emergency Financial Assistance
Please contact this office to make an appointment for a needs assessment. See more details
Miami, FL 33137 20.81 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 751-6501 Transitional Shelter For men and women/job training/etc
Concept House, Inc.'s Behavioral Health Care programs are affordable and are based on a sliding fee scale. We offer comprehensive and specialized residential, outpatient and supportive housing programs for females and males affl See more details
Miami, FL 33127 21.50 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 573-3333 Emergency Shelter for families with children.
Catholic Charities' New Life Family Center in Miami-Dade is a transitional housing shelter with 15 private units. Under the guidance of our experienced staff, dispossessed families with children have the opportunity to return to self-suffici See more details
Miami, FL 33142 21.72 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 637-6700 Homeless Emergency Shelter for men. This is the Miami area command of the Salvation Army. The Men's Lodge serves 115 beds to homeless, single men. Clients may include transients, homeless, undocumented and our Nation's veterans. For information on admission to The Salvation Army's Men's Lodge Progra See more details
Miami, FL 33127 22.31 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
305-573-4200 Men's Substance Drug and/or Alcohol Abuse Rehab Center. The Salvation Army Miami Adult Rehab Center provides individual and group counseling, training in job skills, and other tools for rebuilding positive lifestyles.
Miami, FL 33242 22.52 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305)571-2273 Center for Men.
The Center for Men offers a comprehensive, year-long residential Regeneration Program for men who suffer from various life-controlling problems such as homelessness, chemical abuse or addiction, medical and mental issues, illiteracy, and lack of adequate job skills.
Overtown, FL 33136 22.77 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
305.438.0556 Shelter for women only. Provides shelter and wrap around support services for homeless women with special needs. Those with medical or mental health conditions or the elderly.
Miami Beach, FL 33139 22.83 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 531-5341 Emergency Shelter and Outreach Services
The Douglas Gardens Community Mental Health Center provides comprehensive mental health services to people living in the Greater Miami Beach area. The Center was established in 1979 as a federally funded CMHC private non-profit State of Florida Corp See more details
Delray Beach, FL 33483 22.88 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(561) 265-3370 Family Promise is the faith communities of South Palm Beach Counties response to homelessness for children and their families. The program is designed to bring temporary shelter, meals and support to these families, with the goal of empowering families to achieve long term self sufficiency.
< See more details
Miami, FL 33127 22.89 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 545-5699 Emergency Shelter for women and children.
The Missionaries of Charity of Mother Teresa arrived in the archdiocese in 1980 to care for the poorest of the poor in Miami's inner city. They currently operate a shelter for homeless women and children near Jackson Memorial Hospital. Emergenc See more details
Miami, FL 33136 22.91 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
(305) 329-3000 Any person or family who is homeless, about to be homeless, or assisting someone facing homelessness, and requiring emergency assistance must first contact the Homeless Helpline administered by the Miami-Dade County Homeless Trust. If you are homeless, or about to become See more details
Miami, FL 33136 22.93 miles from city center Ft Lauderdale
305-329-3000 Since 1995, Community Partnership for Homeless has been assisting homeless men, women and children in transitioning off the streets of Miami-Dade County and on their way to attaining greater stability and self-sufficiency in their lives. As the private sector partner of the Miami Dade County Homeles See more details