Enumclaw Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Enumclaw, Washington Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Enumclaw, WA and surrounding cities.
Help Us Help You
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Puyallup, WA 98371 15.37 miles from city center Enumclaw
(253) 845-2897 ext. 777 Provides a Freezing Nights Program
The Homeless Guests go to one of two pick-up locations and then are transported to the host church for that night around 7 PM. While there they share in an evening snack, visit with the staff and other guests, play games, watch a movie, etc. They sleep from See more details
Federal Way, WA 98093 17.10 miles from city center Enumclaw
(253)854-0077 Reach Out ?is a program of ?Catholic ?Community Services ?of Western Washington (CCSWW) that partners with local churches, organizations, businesses and community volunteers to offer homeless men and women safety, stability and supportive connections through shelter, food and case management to help See more details
Kent, WA 98032 17.31 miles from city center Enumclaw
(253) 854-0077 he HOME program is a year-round overnight shelter for single adult men ages 18 and older. The HOME shelter directly address the issues of homelessness in South King County by providing a safe place for homeless men to sleep and receive a hot meal, as well as giving them the opportunity to stabilize See more details
Renton, WA 98057 21.65 miles from city center Enumclaw
(253) 854-0077 Ext. 2 Location: St Anthony's Parish Ministry Center. Intake location for the ARISE Shelter. Tuesday and Thursday, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
A dedicated CCS case manager works with each individual enrolled in the ARISE program. Shelter residents meet with the case manager See more details
Renton, WA 98057 22.03 miles from city center Enumclaw
425 277 7594 The REACH Center of Hope is a day center and night shelter for homeless women and children including boys over 12. The Center of Hope partners with a number of agencies to ensure that our clients are accessing every avenue possible as they make their journey from homelessness to stability.
Seattle, WA 98134 31.30 miles from city center Enumclaw
(206)621-0145 Provides housing for homeless men through a variety of programs, including but not limited to Veterans, students in Fare Start (non-profit culinary school for homeless), walk-ins not accepted)
Seattle, WA 98104 31.70 miles from city center Enumclaw
(206) 464-1570 Walk in daily. Hours: 8am to 4:45pm.
For Men: Serves men 60+ or any adult vulnerable due to mental illness, developmental disabilities, chemical dependency and/or medical condition. For Women: Visit at 8am to the shelter registration desk. Assignments made at 10am. Additional See more details
Seattle, WA 98104 31.85 miles from city center Enumclaw
(206) 474-1000 Emergency Shelter Walk in only, Mondays through Fridays 9am to 4pm. $21 per week. Entrance to building is around the corner, under the Alaskan Way Viaduct.
Access to our emergency shelters is through referral only. If you are a single woman seeking shelter please go to the Wome See more details