House of Hope Green Bay
1660 Christiana Street
Green Bay, WI - 54303
House of Hope provides programming, services and shelter to homeless youth and families.
- Families with children
- Unaccompanied homeless youth 0-17 years old
- Young parents ages 17-24 and their children of any age.
Each family receives:
- A private, furnished bedroom
- Storage space for food and necessities
- A welcome basket of hygiene products and other living needs
- Shared use of kitchen, bathroom, living rooms and play yard
- Shared use of telephone (for local calls) with an answering machine
- A postal address to receive mail