Connect BY Night Homeless (CBN)
7200 Chestnut Street
Upper Darby, PA - 19082
Overnight church-based, mobile emergency shelter in the eastern area of the County. Different facilities host the shelter program each month. This shelter program is not wheelchair accessible. Participants sleep on mats on the floor and most sites have stairs. Capacity is 50 beds.
Must be 18 years of age and be a Delaware County resident.
Philadelphia residents are referred to Philadelphia's Office of Emergency Shelter Services at 311 Juniper Street for shelter determination.
- Participants must be ambulatory and be able to care for their basic needs without assistance from shelter staff.
- Participants will not be accepted if they have current disciplinary actions against them with this program.
- Hospital discharge paperwork should accompany the referral form if referrals are made during business hours (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM).
Hours of Operation:
Seven days a week.
CBN transports guests from 7200 Chestnut Street's rear entrance every evening beginning 9:00 PM. Guests must see a staff person by 7:30 PM to register for the evening. Guests are transported to the host facility and then back to the Upper Darby area the following morning.
All guests must sign in and register with a staff person by 7:30 PM to board the van.
Meals are not available at the shelter although some shelter hosts may provide a light snack. Shelter staff will refer to community meal programs or other resources.
Showers, laundry, computers, case management, outreach, peer support, vocational, transitional housing, life skills education, mailing address, and access to behavioral health care treatment.
- Monday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed
MarkDec 26, 2020Reply