Salvation Army Harbor Light Complex
1710 Prospect Avenue
Cleveland, OH - 44115
Emergency Shelter. Provides shelter for 31 women and children and 5 individuals. Provides shelter up to 30 days. Provides meals, showers, laundry.
The Salvation Army Harbor Light Complex in Cleveland, Ohio has been in existence for over 50 years and has been a beacon of hope and help, providing services to the most disenfranchised members of society including homeless men, women and children, the alcoholic, the drug addict, and the felon.
The Harbor Light Complex is an eight story multi-service facility, provides the following programs and services to the community:
• Substance Abuse Treatment (medically supervised) & Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Community Corrections & Electronic Monitoring Services
• Emergency Shelter Services for Families
• Transitional Housing Programs for Men
• Distribution, by canteen, of over 100 meals/snacks to the homeless, six (6) days a week
• Spiritual Enrichment & Support through the New Hope Corps (Salvation Army Church)
ALCOHOL DRUG ADDICTION SERVICES
Harbor Light’s detoxification and intensive outpatient program offer exceptional clinical care at a fraction of the cost of hospital or clinic treatment. Both programs are certified by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services. Over 1,500 individuals are assisted each year. Upon receiving medically supervised detoxification services, approximately 75% of the clients move on to the next level of care.