2820 Ridgecrest SE
Albuquerque, NM - 87108
The New Day Youth and Family Services Transitional Living Program (TLP) is a 6-18 month program for youth ages 17-22. New Day TLP takes a holistic approach to working with young people.
Our overarching goal is for youth to progress in three domains:
1) functional skills;
2)interpersonal relationships and skills; and
3) internal wellness and self-knowledge.
Housing provides the stabilizing factor that allows youth to achieve these goals and fulfill their dreams. Twenty-one apartments are available throughout the community.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH TLP
1) Attend 2 Life Skills Academy (LSA) Classes
2) Fill out and turn in TLP Application
3) Attend 1st Interview (2 LSA Classes Completed)
4) Complete a Clinical Assessment
5) Attend 2 additional Life Skills Academy (LSA) Classes
6) Attend 2nd Interview (4 LSA Classes Completed)