9600 Aldrich Avenue S
Bloomington, MN - 55420
VEAP is a food pantry that offers free food to individuals/households in need.
Please note that at this time, the lobby is closed to the general public and a drive-up system is being used. It is imperative to schedule an appointment, as no walk-in visitors are allowed, please contact 952-888-9616.
Pre-packed bags of shelf stable items and produce will be available. Households will be allowed to visit VEAP two times per month.
- Individuals must live in the area that includes Bloomington, Edina, Richfield and the portion of south Minneapolis that includes zip codes of 55410, 55419 and 55417.
- Individuals will be asked to show proof of residency when visiting VEAP, such as a valid ID and/or official mail such as an utility bill. VEAP does not ask for proof of income.
Please note that there is food delivery available to seniors, individuals with disabilities or individuals that do not have transportation to use the drive-up model but live in the service area. Please contact 952-888-9616 and follow the prompts to speak to a Social Worker.
Please make sure to check, by calling the food pantry, and confirm that they still are in operation and the dates and times have not changed.
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed