Prince George's County Family Crisis Center Shelter
3601 Taylor Street
Brentwood, MD - 20722
Provides domestic violence resources.
1) SHORT-TERM SHELTER: Provides 24-hour shelter for women and their children who are victims of domestic violence. May stay 30 to 90 days.
2) BATTERERS INTERVENTION: Counseling & anger management teaching individuals and families how to relate to each other without the use of violence.
3) GROUP COUNSELING: For both survivors and abusers of both sexes.
4) YOUTH SERVICES: Summer day camp for youth ages 8-12. Social skills training for 4th grade students in Prince George's County Schools. Teaches students non-violent problem solving skills. Children's counseling and teen dating violence prevention program.
5) LEGAL ASSISTANCE: Provides legal information and representation in English and Spanish. Helps clients fill out required paperwork and prepare for legal cases.
Hours Of Operation Counseling: Mon-Wed, 10AM-7:30PM; Thurs, 8:30AM-5PM; Fri, 10AM-5PM.
Eligibility Men and/or women who are involved in a domestic violence crisis.
Sliding fee scale for abuse intervention program & supervised visitation. Other services free.