Rescue Mission of Middle Georgia
6601 Zebulon Road
Macon, GA - 31220
1. Men's recovery program.
Help the men regain self-sufficiency, no longer controlled by addiction or their past. Since most of residents have addictions, which in most instances led to homelessness, programs are designed to help them focus on recovery.
Regular chapel services
Referrals to outside service providers
Assistance obtaining housing
Apartment furnishings provided to program graduates
2. Women's Domestic Violence Program
Women's Division is a residential program for female victims of domestic violence and their children. Provide a safe place where women can find healing and regain their independence. The goal with this program is to empower the women to become self-sufficient. Residents gain self-esteem, life skills, Biblical knowledge and learn to recognize the cycle of violence. Most importantly, they find healing and the strength to move forward. The program is designed as a three phase program and requires a six month commitment from anyone entering the program.
- Daily meals
- Holiday community meals with delivery to the elderly and disabled.
- Distribution of clothing, furniture, and household items
- Provide relief to fire victims
- Monday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sunday closed