Emma Cares, Inc.
2268 Clanton Terrace
Decatur, GA - 30034
Emma Cares Senior and Community Services of Metro Atlanta is a 501(c)(3) public charity. We are a community-based organization who have partnered with like-minded others to provide supportive and collaborative services in Metro Atlanta with the hopes of helping to build and sustain communities.
We were founded to conquer the many obstacles seniors and people in need are facing by bridging innovative and creative services. As a local organization, we are pleased to offer the following programs and services:
- Senior Housing - Women only, 60+, Decatur
- Senior's helping Senior's Companion - Gwinnett & DeKalb
- Senior and Disabled Light Transportation - Get in Gear Program, Gwinnett Only
- Work @ Home Opportunities - Various Social Services Agencies, Metro Atlanta
- Housecleaning - Gwinnett
- Furniture Bank of Atlanta - Referral Agency, Metro Atlanta
Emma Cares, Inc., is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that seeks to provide the highest quality housing for seniors aged 60 and above in a safe, warm, loving, sound, beautiful home-like milieu, so that they may age comfortably. We understanding the housing burden of fixed income seniors.
We were established to gather women and men to explore and develop creative options for living together in communities.
Emma Cares provides housing, amenities and activities to women and men interested in spending less of their income on housing related expenses by sharing housing with other men and women.
Leave a comment