The Salvation Army Lambuth Family Center
2741 North Federal
Denver, CO - 80211
Office hours: Mondays through Fridays 9am to 3pm.
Transitional housing and food for single and two-parent families with children ages 17 and younger. The program usually lasts for six months to one year and includes an individualized plan of case management for adult self-sufficiency. The program is designed to help people successfully move out of homelessness.
Clients will need to provide the following:
- Valid photo ID
- Social Security card and birth certificates for all family members
- Background check and drug screening
- Immunization records for all children in the family
Fees: 25% of clients incomes.
Two weeks to four month waiting list.
- Monday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed