Almost Home - Shelter and Housing Assistance
231 North Main Street
Brighton, CO - 80601
We provide the greater Adams and Southern Weld County area with a 6 family emergency homeless shelter, bilingual case management and referrals, and financial assistance for rent and utilities.
1. Must be a US Citizen or have Legal Residency (Colorado ID and valid Social Security Card will be required of all adults.)
2. Must be able to prove that you have been living in Adams County for the last 3 months.
3. Must be a family with children.
4. Families who have transportation (not including public transportation) or employment will be given first priority.
5. Must pass a criminal background check.
Almost Home, Inc. operates a family shelter, which can accommodate up to six families who can stay for up to 45 days.