CityTeam Ministries San Jose
2306 Zanker Road
San Jose, CA - 95131
In San Jose, CityTeam Ministries provides assistance to the city homeless population. CityTeam has a wonderful staff that care for and meet the needs of the youth and families in San Jose. A recovery program is in place for those men and women that are on a road of destruction from drugs and alcohol. CityTeam is involved in real life situations with the people that walk through its doors.
CityTeam provides hot meals, groceries, clothing, hygiene items, shelter, men's and women's residential programs, case management, discovery Bible studies, youth after school program and learning and career centers for men, women, and children in need.
Homeless Resources: CityTeam Connect provides hot meals, shelter beds, showers, clothing, medical care to anyone in need - and through relationships, help people make the next step to the lasting solutions they need.
- 580 Charles Street, San Jose: HOT MEALS. Breakfast and dinner served daily. Breakfast 7am Monday-Friday, 8am on weekends. Dinner served at 5pm every day of the week.
- 1174 Old Bayshore Hwy, San Jose: MEN’S SHELTER. Call 408.288.2185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a bed
- 1297 North 13th Street, San Jose: CLOTHING, TOILETRIES, GROCERIES, SHOWERS, LAUNDRY available on Sundays from 1-5pm.
Community Outreach: Neighborhood outreach programs that help relieve the challenges that low-income families face to put food on the table and make ends meet. Through relationships, neighbors are identified who are candidates for lasting solution programs. POP-UP CLOTHING DISTRIBUTION available at Mayfair, Hayward, Esperanza, and Linda Vista pantries. Contact the office for locations and hours.
Housing and Restorative Programs:
- CitiTeam Renew: Programs that help people restore their lives from the grips of homelessness and addiction. In San Jose includes a program for men and two programs for women known as House of Grace (for women and women with children) and Heritage Home (for women facing crisis pregnancy). For men, call 408.288.2185. For women, and women with children call CityTeam House of Grace at 408.885.8080. For new mothers and women in crisis pregnancy, call CityTeam Heritage Home at 408.294.1238.
- CityTeam Forward: Post recovering bridge housing to help individuals move forward as active members of the community. City Team Forward in San Jose includes CityTeam House of Light for women and children as well as a home for men.
- CityTeam Turning Point: Bridge housing program to help individuals get back on their feet when they are recently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Call 408.288.2185 for more information.
- CityTeam Youth Collective: Residential program that has the goal to prevent homelessness and provide a caring, supporting community for at-risk youth. CityTeam Youth Collective in San Jose is a program for women ages 18-24. Call 408.232.5630 for more information.
Economic Empowerment: CityTeam at work provides education, training and certification programs to assist individuals in finding living-wage jobs, affordable housing and budget for financial sustainability for them and their families.
Contact the office at (408) 232-5600 or send an email to email@example.com to request additional information on any of these programs.