CityTeam Ministries Oakland
722 Washington St
Oakland, CA - 94607
In Oakland, CityTeam Ministries provides hot meals, safe shelter, showers, and clean clothing to this city's homeless population. CityTeam Oakland also has a wonderful, caring medical staff that provides medical attention for those in need. A recovery program is in place for men that are on a road of destruction from drugs and alcohol. The community outreach comes alongside low income families in Oakland struggling to make ends meet. The Learning Center is bridging the gap in education, equipping individuals with the necessary tools to succeed in life.
CityTeam is involved in real life situations with the people that walk through the doors. CityTeam Oakland offers several different programs that reach out to those in severe need. All of these programs incorporate a chance for the staff and volunteers to consistently walk along side someone and explain God's unconditional love for them in order to formulate an everlasting real change in their lives.
Homeless Resources: CityTeam Connect provides hot meals, shelter beds, showers, clothing, medical care to anyone in need - and through relationships, help people make the next step to the lasting solutions they need.
- HOT MEALS served at 7am, 12pm and 6:30pm every day
- CLOTHING DISTRIBUTION during meal times: 6:30-7am, 12-1pm, 6:30-7pm
- FOOD PANTRY open 4-5pm Tuesday through Friday
Housing and Restorative Programs:
- CitiTeam Renew: Programs that help people restore their lives from the grips of homelessness and addiction. Restorative program for men facing homelessness and addiction. Call 510.452.3758, ext. 2323 for a screening.
- CityTeam Turning Point: Bridge housing program to help individuals get back on their feet when they are recently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Bridge Housing Program for women who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Call 510.766.2420 for a screening. Bridge Housing Program for men who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Call 510.452.3758, ext. 2323 for a screening.
Economic Empowerment: CityTeam at Work provides education, training and certification programs to assist individuals in finding living-wage jobs, affordable housing and budget for financial sustainability for them and their families.
Community Outreach: CityTeam in the Neighborhood provides outreach programs that help relieve the challenges that low-income families face to put food on the table and make ends meet. Through relationships, neighbors are identified who are candidates for lasting solution programs.
Contact the office at 510.452.3758 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information on any of these programs.