Helping Neighbors Food Pantry
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- First Tuesday of each month from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Letters showing benefits from Social Security, SSI, child support, unemployment, TEA, food stamps, WIC, and any other income.
- The latest rent or utility receipt, to establish residency.
- Must live in Craighead County, Arkansas
- Incomes must meet guidelines of the Arkansas Department of Human Services
Clients receive food once a 30-day period, at that time they will receive a 3-4 day supply of food. Emergency situations are considered on an individual basis.
Make sure you check by calling the food pantry to confirm that they still are in operation and the hours have not changed.