Southeast Seventh Day Adventist Church
They provide a food pantry.
They serve Maple Heights, Warrensville Heights, and 44128 in Cleveland, from the southern border to Kinsman Ave.
- Photo I.D: accepts state driver's license, work ID
- Proof of family size: accepts Social Security numbers for each member of household
- Proof of residence: accepts utility bill.
Hours of operation:
- Between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM on the 3rd Sunday of the month
Call them ahead to confirm that they still are in operation and the hours have not changed.
- Monday closed
- Tuesday closed
- Wednesday closed
- Thursday closed
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM