Casa de Peregrinos(CdP) Emergency Food Program
999 W. Amador Avenue Suite F
Las Cruces, NM - 88005
Casa de Peregrinos (CdP), a food pantry in Las Cruces, New Mexico, serves not only Las Cruces but also much of Doña Ana County.
CdP's emergency food program operates through three projects:
Food Security, Summer Food, Rural Initiative.
The main pantry, in Las Cruces, operates:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am – 11:00 am and 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Other service providers on the Community of Hope campus:
- Meal at El Caldito
- Free clinic
- Community of Hope office
- Jardín de los Niños
- Referrals to complementary agencies
- Drivers license or some other form of I.D.
- Proof of physical address
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed