Gardner Memorial United Methodist Church - The Benefit Bank
They provide a food pantry.
They serve North Little Rock residents.
- Social Security card, drivers license or photo ID and a referral letter on agency letterhead from an area agency such as DHS, United Way, River City Ministry, etc stating you are in need of food and how many adults and children are living in the household.
Hours of operation:
- Between 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM on Monday and Thursday
Call them ahead to confirm that they still are in operation and the hours have not changed.
- Monday 1:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Tuesday 1:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Wednesday 1:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thursday 1:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Friday closed
- Saturday closed
- Sunday closed