Southgate Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Southgate, Michigan Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Southgate, MI and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Taylor, MI 48180 2.80 miles from city center southgate
734-671-1300 The mission of ChristNet is to provide temporary overnight emergency housing assistance and other services to homeless men, women, and children.Registration at the intake center is from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. each night. Guests may begin lining up at the side door o See more details
Detroit, MI 48232 6.57 miles from city center southgate
18774632269 Transition is an emergency transitional housing facility that allow homeless (domestic) women and their child to have a safe environment that can move the a place of self-efficiency through varies programs. See more details
Westland, MI 48174 9.23 miles from city center southgate
734-721-0590 A partnership of Lutheran Social Services of Michigan and Wayne County, offering transitional shelter for homeless families.
Open for telephone intake seven days a week, 24 hours a day
Private, locked rooms for each family
Three balanced me See more details
Detroit, MI 48210 9.93 miles from city center southgate
313-842-4931 Mighty Voices of Hope is an organization that brings awareness of the homeless situation in the metro Detroit area. Our purpose is two-fold. We currently feed and house local homeless men who used to live in vacant homes or on the street. We assist them until they can do for themselves. We also incl See more details
Detroit, MI 48223 10.03 miles from city center southgate
2484306697 We are a link creating, and providing housing for Metro Detroit. Homes available for veterans, seniors, displaced seniors, HIV victims, and others. See more details
Detroit, MI 48208 11.29 miles from city center southgate
(313)463-2000 Emergency Shelter Teens only.
Covenant House Michigan offers unconditional love, respect and hope to youth ages 13-22.
The kids and young adults we serve feel unloved and unwanted. They have been abused, neglected and abandoned. We find them on the streets, living in abandoned See more details
Detroit, MI 48204 11.33 miles from city center southgate
(313) 895-4405 Nice rooms with cable and storage space. Three well balanced meals, medication assistance, home doctors visits, and activities. See more details
Detroit, MI 48201 11.74 miles from city center southgate
313-962-9446 The Transitional Housing (TH) Program is a supportive, semi-independent living experience available to men who have successfully completed the Mariners Inn Residential Treatment Program.
The Transitional Housing Program offers living space and meals in a recovering community of sober See more details
Detroit, MI 48201 11.77 miles from city center southgate
(313) 832-3100 The Tumaini Center,is a crisis support center for chronically homeless individuals. Established in 1975, we have provided services to all who enter our doors including substance abuse treatment, mental health assessment and referral, case management, emergency food, and clothing storage. See more details
Detroit, MI 48243 11.78 miles from city center southgate
10:00 AM-2:00 PM - Appointment Only Call intake hotline 313-924-4141Homeless ShelterNew Path provides shelter for homeless women and children, domestic violence survivors, pregnant teens, homeless teens, and men.Housing Placement See more details
Detroit, MI 48206 11.95 miles from city center southgate
313-320-2646 Adult Foster care home. We provide 24 hr care/protection, 3 Home prepared meals, Furnished private rooms with cable,medication assistance and much more See more details
Detroit, MI 48231 12.01 miles from city center southgate
(313)993-4700 Emergency Shelter. Founded in 1909, The Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries has embarked upon its 100th year of continued service providing food, shelter and services to intervene upon homelessness and substance addiction throughout Detroit and its surrounding metropolitan communities.Detr See more details
Detroit, MI 48201 12.06 miles from city center southgate
313.831.3777 Provides an array of services that enable people to achieve self-sufficiency and obtain quality affordable housing. COTS also exists to advocate for long-term solutions to the problems of homelessness.
COTS Helps Homeless People Help Themselves.
COTS exists to alleviat See more details
Detroit, MI 48206 12.08 miles from city center southgate
(313) 883-2277 If you are experiencing homelessness or know of someone who needs help, Cass has an emergency outreach line to assist. Please call 885-9-HOMELESS (855-9-46635377).Housing Cass provides every type of housing in continuum care. We offer:Warming center: open to women and ch See more details
Detroit, MI 48202 13.14 miles from city center southgate
(313) 873-0678 Are you a homeless teen or thinking about running away from home?Please do not hesitate to reach out to us for shelter & other services: (313) 873-0678Matrix Off The Streets (MOTS) (est 1986) Provides voluntary crisis intervention and supports to families and youth. See more details
Detroit, MI 48206 13.26 miles from city center southgate
3134711097 48 women and 14 children. Women in this program often are working on substance abuse aftercare issues, addressing legal issues, and attend school and training programs to give them a future. See more details
Detroit, MI 48206 13.55 miles from city center southgate
(313) 883-2277 Cass provides emergency shelter, transitional and permanent supportive housing for all populations. Supportive Services are available to hundreds of homeless persons and families each night.Cass Community Social Services is Detroit-based agency dedicated to providing food, housing, heal See more details
Highland Park, MI 48203 14.61 miles from city center southgate
(313) 993-6703 Abuse and Treatment Center, Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, & Permanent Housing. Men, many of whom are struggling with addiction, debt, and difficulty finding employment. 25 men are homeless veterans of the armed forces and 25 are men with mental health or substance abuse disabiliti See more details
Detroit, MI 48235 15.08 miles from city center southgate
(313)828-2202 emergency shelter, transitional housing, independent / supportive housing, men and women facilities, job assistance, domestic training, substance abuse prevention, case management, application/intake process,counseling.TPHM is a 501(c)3 non-profit community development corporation (CDC) See more details
Detroit, MI 48213 15.23 miles from city center southgate
313-923-6435 Shelter for homeless working-women without children. Ages from 35-65. Must be employed and homeless. Counseling, money management and bible study. Drug and alcohol rehabilitation not available. See more details
Detroit, MI 48224 18.82 miles from city center southgate
586-298-2286 Clean, Safe, Low-Cost Supportive HousingResidency with Great Oaks is meant to bridge the gap from homelessness
to permanent housing. We assist individuals in becoming economically
self-sufficient and stable by providing providing low barrier,
emergency housing with a variety of suppor See more details
Royal Oak, MI 48061 19.09 miles from city center southgate
800-231-1127 The Sanctuary is a free and safe 24-hour shelter that provides 3-week residential counseling to runaways and youths in crisis between the ages of 10-17, with the goal of reuniting youths with their families. For information on how to be accepted into the program, call our 24-hour Crisis and Resourc See more details
Saint Louis, MO 63104 19.80 miles from city center southgate
(314) 669-4980 Provides supportive transitional housing. Not a shelter.
We are dedicated to providing supportive housing to help end homelessness. We do not provide temporary shelter, but partner with other organizations in the area providing these services. Potential residents complete an applica See more details
Warren, MI 48091 19.97 miles from city center southgate
(586) 754-7400 Macomb's Answer to Temporary Shelter (MATTS)The Salvation Army MATTS is a goal based shelter with an average stay of 90 days. We provide housing, meals, clothing, and extensive case management.Shelter for Men, Women, ChildrenPriority for people with Macomb County I.D.'s See more details
Berkley, MI 48072 20.27 miles from city center southgate
248-850-3219 The South Oakland Citizens office at 2855 Wiltshire Berkley, MI. 480752, is open on Tuesdays 10 - 3, for showers, food, clothing referrals etc. Our services include:Basic NeedsFood, shelter, clothes, showers, laundry, computer and telephone accessHealth and wholeness
See more details
Lathrup Village, MI 48073 20.56 miles from city center southgate
(248) 809-3773 SOS‚Äôs Emergency Shelter Program for women, men, and children.While SOS recognizes that emergency shelter is not a permanent solution to homelessness, we believe providing emergency shelter services is a critical part of the process. With over 3,000 individuals homeless in Oakland County on a See more details
Eastpointe, MI 48021 21.24 miles from city center southgate
586-445-0440 We are a residential program for pregnant teens ages 13-19. Upon entering the program the teens must be pregnant but, are encouraged to stay in the program for a year postpartum. We offer support to teen moms during their transition into motherhood. We focus on their interpersonal life skills, their See more details
Eastpointe, MI 48021 21.90 miles from city center southgate
(586)217-5052 New Breed Community Development Corporation's M25 Mobile Food Pantry gives out free bulk food items every week on Thursdays at 2pm. NBCDC's M25 Mobile Food Pantry services low to moderate income households throughout the Metro Detroit area. The bulk food items consist of produce, frozen food, bread See more details
Monroe, MI 48161 22.52 miles from city center southgate
734-242-4266 Menís Emergency Shelter up to 90 days Shelter for up to 32 men.Men should be working or looking for work. No alcohol or substance abuse is tolerated. The program reserves the right to do alcohol and drug screens. Clients using methadone must have document See more details
Monroe, MI 48161 22.57 miles from city center southgate
(734)241-0440 Family Manor is a Christian based emergency shelter for families, single men with children, or single women who are in need of temporary housing for up to 11 families and 4 single women. Qualifying individuals or families are eligible for up to 90 days stay per calendar year to begin to rebuild thei See more details
Roseville, MI 48066 23.09 miles from city center southgate
2482240824 We are a 12-18 month Christian residential discipleship program for men battling substance abuse and other life struggling issues. NOT A REHAB. Required daily Bible classes; structure; discipline; Biblical counseling, etc. 12 months of study; 6 months of transitioning.
For further in See more details
Roseville, MI 48066 26.76 miles from city center southgate
Emergency ShelterMCREST provides year round safe emergency shelter for homeless individuals and families for up to 90 days in congregations across Macomb County. The congregations provide meals, shower facilities, transportation and, when able, laundry s See more details
Mount Clemens, MI 48043 31.40 miles from city center southgate
(586) 477-1855 FYI/TLP is a 24 hour residential program designed to empower young adults to take control of their lives in positive and purposeful ways. If you are unfamiliar with our program, please take a moment to read about the services we offer.Eligibility: Youth ages 16 through 20 who See more details
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043 31.61 miles from city center southgate
5863294046 WE ACCEPT ADULTS OVER AGE OF 18 ONLY FOR LEGAL AND SAFETY REASONS.
Our rotating church shelter operates from Nov thru April. Our phone info message is
586 321-0998 which gives shelter and admittance hours, etc. We do not turn anyone away except for bad behavior See more details