Simi valley Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy
Welcome to our Simi valley, California Homeless Shelters and Services for the needy page. Below are all of the homeless shelters and services for the needy that provide help to those in need for Simi valley, CA and surrounding cities.
We also provide other homeless resources such as transitional resources for the homeless. Homeless clinic and treatment center resources are also provided on the right navigational bar.
Many shelters also provide services such as alcohol and drug rehab treatment along with clinics. I try to provide as much information as possible on my details pages.
Northridge, CA 91325 12.04 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 960-0404 The San Fernando Valley Rescue Mission provides homeless men, women, children and families an opportunity, not only to obtain food, shelter and basic life necessities, but also provides a foundation for individual and family restoration by developing a personalized plan based on their needs for See more details
Northridge, CA 91325 12.04 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 785-4476 90 Bed Shelter. The new facility includes private family bedrooms, a commercial kitchen, common dining room and living spaces, meeting rooms, computer education center, playground and garden, all geared toward helping families achieve a brighter future.
Staff works with families to See more details
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 15.08 miles from city center simi valley
(661)-254-4663 Contact InfoThe Bridge, Client Services Center/Administrative Offices23752 Newhall Ave.Santa Clarita, CA 91321Office (661) 254-4663Monday-Friday 8:30am – 5pm
See more details
North Hills, CA 91343 15.72 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 331-4447 Independent, Transitional, residential living program A Better Living Permanent Housing and Supportive Services opened its doors in 2012 and has continued to grow. A Better Living works tirelessly to end homelessness by helping men and women identify their obstacles by impl See more details
Sylmar, CA 91342 17.72 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 941-2345 Coordinated Entry SystemThe Coordinated Entry System aligns the Adult, Family, and Youth Systems into a seamless, collaborative, county-wide platform for housing and service delivery to homeless households. Community House Sylmar uses th See more details
Canyon Country, CA 91351 19.02 miles from city center simi valley
661-251-2867 We are a 365 day a year shelter program. With the help from community faith organizations and hundreds of volunteers, Family Promise of SCV provides children and their families, shelter, meals, and supportive services to help them regain self-reliance. See more details
Santa Paula, CA 93060 19.24 miles from city center simi valley
8053405025 This is not an overnight shelter but it is a Drop In Center Monday through Friday from 9 am to 3 pm. Showers and medical services offered every Friday at One Stop, 1029 E. Santa Paula Street, Santa Paula. We also serve a hot meal every Wednesday at 121 Davis S See more details
North Hollywood, CA 91601 20.45 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 982-4091 Affordable, Temporary, Supportive Housing, Low Income Housing
The residents served in our shelters and apartments represent a broad spectrum of income, geographic and ethnic diversity.
LAFH serves homeless and low-income families with children and single adults who arrive at the agen See more details
Sun Valley, CA 91352 21.47 miles from city center simi valley
818.392.0020 Our Mission is to attract people and resources to assist in the effort of meeting the needs of every hungry and homeless man, woman and child in the greater Los Angeles area. Through strategic partnerships and services, we empower our clients with the faith, knowledge, resources and skills to lead a See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90073 22.04 miles from city center simi valley
(310) 914-4045 New Directions for Veterans is a nonprofit organization that has helped our nation's heroes successfully address the challenges of life after military service since 1992. Located in two homes in Mar Vista, New Directions Oasis for Veteran Women specializes in serving displaced female veterans and de See more details
Santa Monica, CA 90403 22.43 miles from city center simi valley
(310) 452-1223 Pregnant Women's ShelterThe women we serve at Harvest Home are in crisis–they are pregnant, and they are homeless (or soon to be homeless). Often, they are without the support of family or the father of the baby. They are making the courageous choice to parent their child in spite of overwhelm See more details
Los Angeles, CA 90025 22.63 miles from city center simi valley
(310) 477-9539 Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 AM, Monday - Friday The Westwood Transitional Village is a 40 unit residential housing facility that provides support services for homeless families. Families can spend up to two years at Westwood while they stabilize and acquire the skills needed for indepen See more details
Santa Monica, CA 90401 22.83 miles from city center simi valley
(310) 450-4050 SAMOSHEL (SAnta MOnica SHELter) provides interim shelter and a broad range of programs to 70 men and women in separate living quarters. It's also home to OPCC's Wellness Beds Program that provides nursing services to clients with acute or chronic medical conditions, and it is the site of OPCC's High See more details
Burbank, CA 91507 23.31 miles from city center simi valley
(818) 847-1547 90-Day ShelterHow It WorksThrough our network of host and support congregations, we provide food and shelter to up to 14 people – about 4 families at any one time. The families arrive at a new host congregation each Sunday where they are hosted for one week. The majority of the congregati See more details
Venice, CA 90291 24.05 miles from city center simi valley
310-396-6468 The agency operates a homeless service center for homeless people of all ages. Services include case management; information and referral to community resources, including shelter referrals; advocacy for public benefits; hot meals; showers; laundry facilities; clean clothes; toiletries. There are no See more details